Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Watkins Pure Lemon Extract, 32 fl. oz. Economy Sized Bottle, 1 Count (21904)
|Price:||$26.58 ($0.83 / Fl Oz) $23.78 ($0.74 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Pure Extract is perfect for baking, flavoring drinks and more!
- Made from natural oils—100% Pure
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Corn Syrup Free, Kosher
- Crafted in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Trust the flavor of Watkins Extracts
Watkins Extracts deliver pure flavor made from natural flavors in trend-forward flavors. They are perfect for desserts, drinks and more!
- No Artificial Colors
- Non-GMO Certified*
- No Corn Syrup
- Gluten Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Watkins products are certified as Non-GMO as of 08/13/17 with certification ID: C0250498-NGMOHNG-2
Crafted in the USA Since 1868...Naturally
Watkins award-winning Vanilla is recognized by loyal customers for generations because of quality ingredients and attention to detail.
Pure and Organic Extracts
Watkins Pure and Organic extracts are made from natural oils, so they are free of artificial colors and flavors.
Extracts and Flavors
Watkins Extracts and Flavors are all backed by the same expertise that has made Watkins Vanilla a choice of generations.
Value Size Extracts
Your favorite Watkins Extracts in a value sized bottle. Perfect for all baking enthusiasts and treat lovers.
|Vanilla Extracts||Pure Extracts||Extracts and Flavors||Organic Extracts||Value Size Extracts|
|Watkins extracts and flavorings contain high quality ingredients and are the choice of generations||Baking Vanilla available in 1 oz., 2 oz., 4 oz., 8 oz., 11 oz., 32 oz. or 1 gal. Bottles. Baking Vanilla, Pure Vanilla, or Vanilla Flavor extracts||Almond, Anise, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Coffee, Lemon, Lime, Mint, Orange, Peppermint||Banana, Bubble Gum, Butter, Butter Vanilla, Caramel, Chai, Cherry, Coconut, Cream Cheese, Hazelnut, Maple, Maple Bacon, Pistachio, Pumpkin Spice, Raspberry, Red Velvet, Root Beer, Rum, Strawberry, Clear Vanilla||Almond, Pure Vanilla, Lemon||Great for large baking and cooking needs. In Vanilla, Almond, Lemon|
|Food Colorings||Sprinkles||Decorating Sugars|
|Watkins food coloring is free from artificial colors and made by nature||Free from artificial colors and made by nature. Derived from pure vegetable juice, turmeric and spirulina extract||Free from artificial dyes, making them the perfect partner for Watkins Natural Food Coloring||Made with natural coloring, Watkins sugars and sprinkles are vibrant without using FD&C colors|
Only the finest ingredients are sourced from all over the world to make our award-winning extracts. No wonder Watkins has been a beloved mainstay of American kitchens for over a hundred years.
- Package Dimensions : 9.33 x 3.27 x 3.03 inches; 1.85 Pounds
- UPC : 813724025378
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/JRWAT
- ASIN : B083K1CL6G
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #698 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Alcohol, lemon oil.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall impression: This product is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever used in terms of baking ingredients. I would not recommend you buy this at all.
- Smells like the real thing.
- Practically has no flavor. I used double the amount for a recipe that requires a total of 5 teaspoons of almond extract. The original recipe called for 3 teaspoons in the syrup, 2 teaspoons in the icing and 1 teaspoon in the actual cake. I doubled that when I tasted the icing and perceived absolutely no flavor. So I ended up putting 6 in the syrup, 4 in the icing, and 2 in the cake. That's a total of 12 teaspoons. 12! After 12 teaspoons, I thought "maybe the flavor will come out after I bake the cake and give the frosting some time to mellow out." After baking the birthday cake and icing it, everyone's reaction was that there was almost no almond flavor whatsoever... in a cake where almond extract is the main source of flavor. Totally terrible. It is truly unfortunate that a cake I spent about 4 hours baking for a birthday had absolutely no flavor.
So, I end my little rant by telling you please avoid spending time and money on this product and get McCormick which I had used last time on the cake and ended up fantastic. This is what I get for trying to spend less on a truly inferior product.
DO NOT RECOMMEND. AVOID AT ALL COST!