Watkins Pure Cocoa Extract, 2 Fl Oz ( Pack Of 24 )
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Contains 24 - 2 fl oz of Pure Cocoa Extract Bottles.
- Made from natural oils and only the finest ingredients.
- No Artificial Flavor or color.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Corn Syrup Free.
- Made in the USA.
Made from natural oils and only the finest ingredients, our Pure Cocoa Extract is a staple for every kitchen for baking and more. With rich, dark chocolate flavor this pure extract enhances everything from classic brownies to holiday fudge with premium taste.
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches; 4.58 Pounds
- Item model number : ASINPPOSPRME31028
- Manufacturer : J.R. Watkins Grocery
- ASIN : B0774XNTL6
- Best Sellers Rank: #567 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Water, alcohol, cocoa.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottle is so big and much greater value then previous purchases of almond extract. Highly recommend!
I never realized that Almond smelled so amazing. I open this to take a whiff a couple times a week - it smells that good. And it’s a great value for the price - really reasonable. I’d continue to buy it even just to smell it lol
I now add a few drops of these and use low fat almond milk for my morning java. PERFECT.
To change up my smoothies, I like to add a few drops of almond or vanilla extract.
I've even added to oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts!
The taste, scent and price of this extract, WHAT A GREAT ALMOND TASTE, combined with the reputation of this brand. Win and Win!
Overall impression: This product is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever used in terms of baking ingredients. I would not recommend you buy this at all.
- Smells like the real thing.
- Practically has no flavor. I used double the amount for a recipe that requires a total of 5 teaspoons of almond extract. The original recipe called for 3 teaspoons in the syrup, 2 teaspoons in the icing and 1 teaspoon in the actual cake. I doubled that when I tasted the icing and perceived absolutely no flavor. So I ended up putting 6 in the syrup, 4 in the icing, and 2 in the cake. That's a total of 12 teaspoons. 12! After 12 teaspoons, I thought "maybe the flavor will come out after I bake the cake and give the frosting some time to mellow out." After baking the birthday cake and icing it, everyone's reaction was that there was almost no almond flavor whatsoever... in a cake where almond extract is the main source of flavor. Totally terrible. It is truly unfortunate that a cake I spent about 4 hours baking for a birthday had absolutely no flavor.
So, I end my little rant by telling you please avoid spending time and money on this product and get McCormick which I had used last time on the cake and ended up fantastic. This is what I get for trying to spend less on a truly inferior product.
DO NOT RECOMMEND. AVOID AT ALL COST!
Top reviews from other countries
Why is it so easy to find tasteful fruity candies, but impossible to find a decent strawberry flavouring !!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.