Wholesome Sweeteners Allulose Zero Calorie Granulated Sweetener, No Glycemic Impact, Non GMO, Gluten Free & Vegan, 12 oz (Pack of 1)
|Package Weight||0.36 Kilograms|
|Product Benefits||Gluten Free|
|Allergen Information||Abalone Free|
About this item
- New Zero Calorie Sweetener: Wholesome non-GMO Granulated allulose is a simple sugar naturally found in figs, raisins, jackfruit, and kiwi. Wholesome allulose is made through a natural enzymatic process using non-GMO corn. It’s a delicious calorie-free sweetener that tastes like sugar with a mild, clean sweetness without the bitterness or aftertaste.
- Substitution And Conversion: Use Wholesome’s allulose sweetener as a sugar alternative to sweeten beverages, cereal, and desserts. Our allulose is also a keto sweetener with 0g net carbs. Substitute 1 1/3 cup allulose powdered sweetener for 1 cup refined sugar.
- Certifiable Quality: At Wholesome, we believe in quality you can taste. Our sweeteners and baking products are sourced and made with care, resulting in rich, full flavor. Wholesome's allulose sweetener is Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Kosher Certified, naturally gluten-free, and vegan.
- Low Carb Alternative: Our Allulose sweetener contains zero calories, has no glycemic impact, no sugar alcohols, and is keto certified.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We’re bringing sweetness back! At Wholesome, we have a passion for real food, and we never compromise on taste. If you are avoiding sugar and artificial sweeteners but crave deliciously sweet drinks and breakfasts without the guilt, then Wholesome Allulose Zero Calorie Sweetener was made for you. Our delightfully sweet Granulated Allulose is perfect for enhancing your morning coffee, sweet tea, lemonade, fresh fruit smoothies, or healthy cereals. Say goodbye to those pink, blue and yellow packets! Wholesome Allulose Zero Calorie Sweetener is the perfect natural replacement for artificial sweeteners. It is a multi-purpose natural sweetener that is sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way! It is calorie-free and has no glycemic impact which makes it perfect for those managing calories and blood sugar levels. Our blend produces a smoother, more mellow taste compared to other products on the market.
- Package Dimensions : 8.7 x 5.2 x 1 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 347649
- UPC : 012511958121
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/WHOQ9
- ASIN : B07YBTWGPM
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,428 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #35 in Sugar Substitutes
- Customer Reviews:
organic raw blue agave
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a little expensive, and considering its 70% as sweet as sugar, I knew I would have to use more to get the same taste. The expense was worth it if it delivered on its promise. When it finally arrived, I was so excited. I made myself some lemonade and was high on the idea of having found the perfect sweetener.
But then, it happened.
I have developed what I can only describe as the type of gas that requires an exorcism. The pain is similar to having a heart attack, but you can tell it's not a cardiac event by the amount of belching hat has transpired. I open my mouth and hear the gas escaping from my digestive system. I have never experienced so much discomfort. It's been 2 days.
This is pure evil in a bottle. Do not buy this, or do, just not for yourself. Get it as a present for someone whose existence you loathe. I'm sending a bottle to Mitch McConnell.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.