Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wholesome Sweeteners Allulose Syrup, Zero Calorie Liquid Sweetener, No Glycemic Impact, Non-GMO, Keto Friendly, 11.5 Oz
|Price:||$8.54 ($0.74 / Ounce) $7.64 ($0.66 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.31 Kilograms|
|Allergen Information||Abalone Free|
About this item
- New Zero Calorie Sweetener: Wholesome non-GMO liquid allulose is a simple sugar naturally found in figs, raisins, jackfruit, and kiwi. Wholesome allulose syrup is made through a natural enzymatic process using non-GMO corn. It’s a delicious calorie-free liquid sweetener that tastes like sugar with a mild, clean sweetness without any bitterness or aftertaste.
- Substitution And Conversion: Use Wholesome’s allulose sweetener as a sugar alternative to sweeten beverages, cereal, and desserts. Our allulose liquid is also a keto sweetener with 0g net carbs. Substitute 1 1/3 cup allulose for 1 cup refined sugar.
- Certifiable Quality: At Wholesome, we believe in quality you can taste. Our sweeteners and baking products are sourced and made with care, resulting in rich, full flavor. Wholesome's allulose syrup is non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Kosher Certified, naturally gluten-free, and vegan.
- Low Carb Alternative: Our Allulose sweetener contains zero calories, has no glycemic impact, no sugar alcohols, and is keto certified.
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com. Shop items
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
From the manufacturer
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
Wholesome Non-GMO Allulose Syrup is a zero calorie sweetener that tastes like sugar with a mild, clean sweetness and no aftertaste. Allulose is a simple sugar naturally found in figs, raisins, jackfruit, and kiwi. Wholesome Allulose is made through a natural enzymatic process using non-GMO corn. The result is a delicious liquid sweetener with zero calories and 0g net carbs, making it diet and keto friendly. Wholesome's liquid allulose is Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Kosher Certified, naturally gluten-free, and vegan. In rare cases, some people may experience mild digestive issues, so personal usage levels may vary.
- Product Dimensions : 6.7 x 5.7 x 7.1 inches; 0.09 Ounces
- UPC : 012511956127
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/WHOQ9
- ASIN : B07YBV4BN6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,323 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #35 in Sugar Substitutes
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Blue Agave Nectar
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a little expensive, and considering its 70% as sweet as sugar, I knew I would have to use more to get the same taste. The expense was worth it if it delivered on its promise. When it finally arrived, I was so excited. I made myself some lemonade and was high on the idea of having found the perfect sweetener.
But then, it happened.
I have developed what I can only describe as the type of gas that requires an exorcism. The pain is similar to having a heart attack, but you can tell it's not a cardiac event by the amount of belching hat has transpired. I open my mouth and hear the gas escaping from my digestive system. I have never experienced so much discomfort. It's been 2 days.
This is pure evil in a bottle. Do not buy this, or do, just not for yourself. Get it as a present for someone whose existence you loathe. I'm sending a bottle to Mitch McConnell.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.