Other Sellers on Amazon
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin Pan & Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup, Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Dishwasher safe|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- READY, SET, BAKE: Everyone loves a good, warm muffin in the morning, and it's never been easier than with this 12-cup non-stick muffin pan. This pan can also be used to make a dozen cupcakes to brighten someone's day
- BAKEWARE FOR EVERY DAY AND EVERY OCCASION: The muffin pan and cupcake pan from Wilton can bake batches of muffins or cupcakes in this 12-cup pan. Made of steel; reinforced non-stick coating for easy release and quick cleanup
- NON- STICK: No matter what you're making, the durable non-stick and scratch-resistant coating on our muffin and cupcake pans allows your food to slide or pop out easily, making cleanup almost effortless
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The Wilton muffin pan & cupcake pan is dishwasher safe; however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
- INCLUDES: 1 muffin and cupcake pan, dimensions: 10.5 x 15 in. (26.6 x 38.1 cm); Cavity size: 2 in. dia. x 1.25 in. (5 cm diam x 3.2 cm). Limited 10-year warranty
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Nonstick Muffin Baking Pan, 12 Cups - Set of 2
Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 6-Cup Standard Muffin Pan, Set of 2
TAOUNOA Muffin Tin, 12-Well Nonstick Cupcake Pan Set of 2, Heavy Duty Steel Muffin Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Material||Alloy Steel||Alloy Steel||Plastic||Tin|
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware
Whatever the baking job, there's a pan for that
If you cook and bake most of the time, you need bakeware that will hold up day after day. Our Perfect Results line is great for everyday use with its heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction, durable non-stick coating and oversized pan handles that make it easy to go in and out of the oven. Choose from muffin, loaf, pizza or cake pans, cookie sheets or even mega-sized pans for bigger baking jobs. Each pan is also dishwasher safe. Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware will be your go-to in the kitchen.
Bakeware for Everyday
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware has a super-durable non-stick coating for easy release of foods and quicker cleanup.
Oversized Handles for Better Grip
Larger handles on our Perfect Results pans make going in and out of the oven easier, especially with oven mitts.
All Perfect Results pans are dishwasher safe, meaning you don't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen cleaning.
Everyone loves a good, warm muffin in the morning, and it's never been easier than with this 12-cup non-stick muffin pan. So get up and get going. This pan can also be used to make a dozen cupcakes to brighten someone's day. Durable steel non-stick pan is essential to your kitchen and will be your go-to baking tool. From cupcakes for birthdays, muffins for breakfast and all your Christmas baking projects, this heavyweight baking pan does it all. You can also use this pan for savory dishes like egg bites and mini meatloaf. Premium non-stick coating for excellent release and dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean-up. The Perfect Results Non-Stick Muffin and Cupcake Pan provides consistent baking results and quality you can count on for years to come.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I use the pan for standard sized cupcakes and they are perfect for that. I have also done mince pies in them, and the non-stick coating is just brilliant for them. Nothing sticks to this pan, and after years of use, I haven't seen any deterioration in the quality of it.
They are pretty heavy compared to the cheaper supermarket cupcake pans, but I don't feel like that causes any problems. My cakes bake more evenly in this pan than in cheaper ones I have owned, and I think that may be down to how thick the metal is in these pans for even heat distribution.
My pan was shipped from America, and took just under 2 weeks to arrive, which I was very happy with.