- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Win Sports Laundry Detergent - Remove Sweaty Odor from Running Gym Microfiber Workout Clothes and Activewear Apparel and Football Hockey Uniforms - Active Fresh (Blue), 32 Fl Oz
|Price:||$12.95 ($0.40 / load) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||Active Fresh (Blue)|
|Item Weight||32 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.25 x 2.4 x 7.5 inches|
About this item
- THE BEST SELLING ODOR REMOVAL DETERGENT ON AMAZON. WIN is specially engineered to remove workout odor from microfiber fabrics, synthetic fabrics, and technical fabrics. It is available in fragrance free detergent or with a light fresh scent.
- THE ACTIVE DETERGENT FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE. WIN Sports Laundry Detergent makes your high performance activewear apparel perform better and last longer. Ideal for apparel from Nike, Under Armour, Lululemon, Reebok, Adidas, Alo, Lole and Athleta.
- THE TOP SELLING FITNESS DETERGENT FOR 15 YEARS. Perfect for your Lacrosse laundry, Basketball laundry, Soccer laundry, Volleyball laundry, and Softball laundry.
- THE MOST POPULAR SPORTS DETERGENT FOR ODORS. Trusted by Marathoners, Triathletes, Cyclists, Peleton riders. Specially designed to get the stink out of your Running laundry, Cycling laundry, Active Wear, baselayer, and Tech wash.
- SEPTIC SAFE, NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS, AND BOTTLED IN RECYCLED PLASTIC. Get your running tights, sports bras, gym shorts, compression wear, yoga pants, and other performance gear as clean as new.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
HEX Performance Laundry Detergent, Fresh & Clean, 64 Loads (Pack of 2) - Designed for Activewear, Eco-Friendly, Concentrated Formula
Sweat X Sport Extreme Laundry Detergent, High Performance Sports Wash for Activewear and All Fabrics, 45 Loads
HEX Performance Laundry Detergent, Fragrance Free, 64 Loads (Pack of 2) - Designed for Activewear, Made for Sensitive Skin, Eco-Friendly, Concentrated Formula
SPORT WASH LAUNDRY DETERGENT 64 fl oz
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Odor Blasters Fresh Burst, 70 Loads Liquid Laundry Detergent, 122.5 Fl oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||WIN Detergent||HEX Performance, LLC||Sweat X Sport||HEX Performance, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||WIN Detergent||HEX Performance||Sweat X||HEX Performance||Atsko||Arm & Hammer|
|Item Form||Liquid||Liquid, Pac, Powder||Liquid||Liquid||Liquid||Liquid|
|Scent||Active Fresh (Blue)||Fresh & Clean||Smell Of Victory||Fragrance Free||Unscented||Fresh Burst|
|Size||32 Ounce||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)||45 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)||One Size||122.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Edited to add I have a 5yr old front loader washer. The first time I used this detergent I used 1 full cap plus a half-full cap each load & I washed each load twice before drying. Three+ weeks hanging in my tightly packed closet & they still smell great.
Nathan's sports wash used to work well, but it seems they changed the formula as our workout clothes started smelling bad at the start of a workout . We tried Lysol Odor remover and OUT ProWash which also smelled at the start of a work out. We tried the downy beads and Febreze, which both gave the clothes a perfumey smell, gave me a rash, and clothes had a sweaty/perfumey smell even when freshly laundered.
We have now been using WIN for a couple of weeks, and our clothes don't smell after washing and at the beginning of workouts. I will purchase again.
However, they have one problem - they don't get clean when you wash them with regular detergent. Nothing is more gross than taking a shower, putting on a "clean" shirt and then suddenly smelling like you just finished a 3 day backpacking trip.
This stuff works - it gets those technical fabrics clean and makes them stop smelling. Note that if you have been trying to wash your sweaty technical fabric shirts with regular soap for a while, you may need to wash them with this stuff twice to get everything clean. But from then on, just put those things aside and wash them separately with this stuff. No more gross smells.
The only problem with this stuff is that it is relatively expensive, so you need to put aside your nasty gym clothes until you have a full load.