Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, WisFox Silent Mouse with 3 Modes (BT5.0/BT3.0+USB) and 3 Levels Adjustable DPI, 6 Buttons Portable Wireless Mice Ergonomic Mouse for Laptop Windows Mac iPad (Mint Green)
|Price:||$14.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Number of Buttons||6|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▶【DUAL MODE BIUETOOTH MOUSE】This wireless bluetooth mouse supports bluetooth or 2.4G USB receiver to connect the device, you can connect bluetooth on the notebook or tablet or mobile phone, It just click the switch mode button to realize the free switch between different devices, the mouse defaults after plugging in the receiver Connect as a 2.4G device (the indicator light is red), switch to the Bluetooth channel (the indicator light is blue)
- ▶【3-LEVEL ADJUSTABLE DPI & 6 Buttons】This ergonomic mouse has 3-level adjustable DPI (800/1500/1800), the cursor can be set to your favorite speed according to different needs, and the left and right buttons adopt a mute switch.The unique 6 Buttons design achieves high click sensitivity and precise optical tracking. It is easy to browse the page, allowing you to have a different experience in office or games
- ▶【AUTO SLEEP MODE】This Bluetooth mouse will enter the automatic power saving mode after 5 seconds of inactivity, and will enter the shutdown mode after 30 minutes. Just click any button to wake up the mouse. This mode allows your mouse to maximize when it is idle To a certain extent, it meets the needs of saving power and extending battery life. (Requires AA single battery)
- ▶【COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC DESIGN】This wireless mouse is made of ABS environmentally friendly plastic, with smooth lines and a comfortable grip. The design is suitable for the shape of the hand, which can effectively reduce hand fatigue. The small and exquisite shape and silent design are not only convenient to carry, but also allow you to complete your work in a quiet enviro nment and Won't disturb others, It suitable for offices, cafes, libraries.
- ▶【WIDE COMPATIBILITY 】This 2.4G/BT dual-mode Bluetooth mouse is suitable for desktops, laptops, PCs, Macbooks and other devices. The Bluetooth mode is compatible with Windows/Android/MAC OS systems. 【Note that 2.4G and BT3.0 system requires Windows 7.0 or higher, MacOS 10.4 or higher; BT5.0 system requirements: Windows 8.0 or higher; MacOS 10.4 or higher; please check or update before purchasing operating system】
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
3-Level Adjustable DPI
This wireless mouse has 3-level adjustable DPI (800/1500/1800), the cursor can be set to your favorite speed according to different needs, Meet your gaming or office needs.
Easy-Switch with 3 Devices
It supports bluetooth or 2.4G USB receiver connections to devices, you can connect bluetooth on the notebook or tablet or mobile phone, Just press the button to get a quick switch between 3 devices to control.
6 Buttons Design
The unique 6 buttons design achieves high click sensitivity and precise optical tracking, easily switch browsing pages, improve work efficiency and save your time.
Auto Sleep Mode
This Bluetooth mouse will enter the automatic power saving mode after 5 seconds of inactivity, it will enter the shutdown mode after 30 minutes, Just click any button to wake up the mouse.
Quiet clicks can bring a better user experience, the mute design of the buttons will not disturb others, it suitable for offices, coffee shops, libraries and many public places.
WisFox mouse is smooth lines and a comfortable grip. The design is suitable for the shape of the hand, which can effectively reduce hand fatigue. it not only convenient to carry, but also allow you to complete your work in a quiet environment.
Compare with similar items
| || |
TECKNET 2600DPI Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, 12 Months Battery Life with Battery Indicator, 2600/2000/1600/1200/800DPI
Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, TECKNET 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 24-Month Battery Life, 6 Buttons Compatible for Ipad/ Laptop/Surface Pro/Windows Computer/Chromebook-Black
WisFox 2.4G Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Ergonomic Computer Mouse with USB Receiver and 3 Adjustable Levels, 6 Button Cordless Mouse Wireless Mice for Windows Mac PC Notebook (Grey)
Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Mint
Bluetooth Mouse, 2.4G Bluetooth Wireless Mouse Dual Mode(Bluetooth 5.0+USB), Computer Mouse with USB Receiver, Ergonomic Mouse Compatible with Laptop, iPad, MacOS, PC, Windows, Android (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||SQSQ US||VEGA DIRECT||Red.US.STORE||SHC - Store||Amazon.com||XXR US|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB, Wireless||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless||Bluetooth||Wireless, USB|
|Platform||Windows 7, Android, Windows||Windows Vista, Windows XP||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows 10||Windows, Android, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Windows 8|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To replace that mouse I bought a TeckNet Classic mouse. Again, a nice, inexpensive mouse similar in shape to the Logitech. That mouse did well until the side button for going back in webpages began to give out. I use that button to activate my mic during gaming. I probably use that button just as much as the left mouse button for "fire' in FPS gaming. That mouse lasted about a year before the side button gave out.
Currently I'm using a Cherry MW 3000 for about a year and a half and it has been doing well so far. I thought it was going out as I was having scrolling issues. So I bought the WisFox mouse. With the Wisfox connected I was still having scrolling problems. Turns out the scrolling problem wasn't the Cherry mouse but with Windows. After turning off the computer and unplugging the power supply the scrolling issue went away.
After that problem was fixed I decided to keep the WisFox mouse connected to try it out. It's a nice mouse similar in shape to the Logitech M510. All the buttons seem like they will hold up to my gaming for some time. Time will tell. The detents on the mouse wheel feel really good. When scrolling through weapons in my FPS games the Cherry might skip over them, but the WisFox's wheel is more precise. The Cherry seems to have better tracking, but that may be to me just getting used to the new WisFox. After I fixed my scrolling problem in Windows I was going to return the WisFox, but I really like and I'm going to keep it and use one or the other as a spare. I like the fact that it uses only one AA battery. The Cherry uses two AAA batteries. I like to use rechargable NiMH batteries and always have a fresh set on stand by. The Logitech had the best battery life and the Cherry has the worse having to swap out the rechargable AAA batteries every 2 to 3 months or so. I haven't had the WisFox long enough to see how long the battery life is.
When I got it, and plugged it in via the receiver, the mouse worked right away. And honestly, the design of the mouse makes a huge difference. Working off the laptop since the pandemic started, when I started using the mouse I was like...whoa...my wrist feels...weird. Like it feels, normal. I had forgotten about that. The "hump design" of the mouse makes a difference, with a "roller" in the middle of the mouse to allow you to scroll the screen with your finger instead of moving the mouse up and down(which is still possible). It's better than the Microsoft mouse (the laptop was work issued so they eventually sent me a mouse) which I feel is too "flat".
For the price this sells for, it's a bang for your dollar. The laptop I bought this for was a work issued laptop, but I use the mouse also for my personal laptop ( a chromebook ) as well. And after 4 months, I'm still running on the same batteries, so definitely not a "juice sucker".
It comes with both BT 5.0 and BT 3.0. BT5.0 should be usable on 4.0 cards and dongles as well but most of the latter aren't designed well enough and so settled for BT 3.0 connection. This is obviously more than sufficient for the low bandwidth requirements of a mouse.
The quiet operation is very welcome. The wheel works fine for scrolling. If there is just one criticism it is that the wheel is a bit too thin and serrated for clicking on it (for power scrolling).
At this price, it is a steal. No need to buy overpriced Logitech.