JLab JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case | White | IP55 Sweat Resistance | Bluetooth 5.0 Connection | 3 EQ Sound Settings: JLab Signature, Balanced, Bass Boost
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Cable Feature||Without Cable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTO ON & CONNECT: The JBuds Air automatically turn on and connect to each other once taken out of their charging case so you can keep going hassle-free.
- CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: A Class 1 Bluetooth 5.0 connection keeps you going for 6+ hours in each earbud plus 18 extra hours of charge in the case, that’s about 24 hours of your favorite music or podcast. *Since launch the JBuds Air have included Bluetooth 5. The package wasn't updated in time for the launch so note that your package may say Bluetooth 4.2. Enjoy the upgraded Bluetooth 5.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: You control the sound. Tune the JBuds Air sound to your personal preferences with JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- CONTROL IT ALL: Control all your music and volume with a push or two on the outside of the earbud. Utilize the built-in microphone to activate Siri, Google Assistant, and other voice assistants, or take phone calls and keep GOing on the move.
- EVERYDAY PROOF / POCKET SIZE: An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs. Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers also search
JLab Audio is an award-winning designer of personal audio including Bluetooth earbuds, headphones and speakers. Founded in 2005, our mission is to enhance how you GO through life with incredible sound, inspired design, and innovative technology without the rockstar bill.
True to our roots, #TeamJLab embodies the So Cal life: Laidback, upbeat energy and an active lifestyle. No matter your passion, we keep you GOing with high-quality gear, inspired designs, and world class, hassle free customer support.
It doesn’t matter how you GO, just GO.
Time to GO on the move, in a pinch, out the door. Grab your JBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds as you head to work, get to the gym, or jump on an airplane. A 3-4-hour battery life with Bluetooth 5.0 gives you just enough power to get through those music moments. Their innovative charging case provides 10 extra hours to the earbuds so you can charge back up quickly. Automatically turning on and connecting to each other right out of the case, they provide hassle-free technology. Perfect for on-the-GO moments.
Bluetooth 5.0 Enabled
A Class 1 Bluetooth 5.0 connection keeps you going for 3-4 hours in each earbud plus 10 extra hours of charge in the case, that’s about 14 hours of your favorite music or podcast. *Since launch the JBuds Air have included Bluetooth 5. The package wasn't updated in time for the launch so note that your package may say Bluetooth 4.2. Enjoy the upgraded Bluetooth 5.
The JBuds Air automatically turn on and connect to each other once taken out of their charging case so you can keep going hassle-free.
Comes complete with sleek charging case, 3 sets of silicone gel tips, and 1 set of Cush Fins.
Customizable EQ3 Sound
You control the sound. Tune the JBuds Air sound to your personal preferences with JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
Control all your music and volume with a tap or two on the outside of the earbud. Utilize the built-in microphone to activate Siri**, Google Assistant, and other voice assistants, or take phone calls and keep GOing on the move.
An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs.
Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
|JBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Sport True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Icon True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Band Wireless Earbud Neckband Headset|
|Total Playtime Hours (incl. charging case)||24+ Total (3.5+ Hours in Earbuds)||40+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||30+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||24+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||8+ Hours (no charging case)|
|IPX Sweatproof Rating||IP55||IP66||IP55||IP55||IP66|
|Charging Case Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sound: I think both have great sound. For me since, the Jlabs had customizable tips, the sound is better since the seal is tighter and I don't have to readjust constantly. The bass is very good. The sound is balanced.
2. Pairing: if you have iOS, nothing compares to the ease with pairing with AirPods. Having said that, the Jlabs are pretty good once you do the initial pairing. It takes a few seconds longer but they do pair automatically with your phone once you open the case. AirPods are better at switching from phone to iPad or other apple devices understandably.
3. Fit - as I said more options with Jlab. I hate the way AirPods fit. I tried running with the Jlabs -- not great. I think I have to switch out the tips. Because the Jlabs sit a little top heavy in the ear, with jogging it can dislodge. I'll try different tips.
4. Case - Apple wins. The Jlab case works well enough but I am not sure why it as to be so big. You can put it in your pocket but it is big and bulging and not something you want to cary around in your pants pocket.
5. Range - Jlab has about 1/2 the range. Doesn't matter to me though, I don't tend to keep the phone far away from my headphones.
6. Battery - not as good but very good nonetheless. Depends on how much you listen but I can go for days with one charge of the case.
7. Price - Jlab so much cheaper. I don't think the advantages of the AirPods are worth $100 more.
I'd highly recommend these. If I had to do it over, I would skip the AirPods and get these at a fraction of the price.
The earbuds are comfortable, light, and work very well. The range is good, the controls are intuitive and the charging box is quite small/handy. I liked the charging cable (although it is somewhat oddly placed) and the functionality.
They get quite loud and have three different settings for the equalizer. I prefer the original "signature", but am still playing around with different types of music.
For $50, these are phenomenal.
After a few MONTHS (Feb2019), I really love these. They're never out of battery, as they charge in the case and it's easy to see when the case needs some juice, so you're never surprised by dead earbuds. I charge mine once a week, sometimes twice. Although I have a few other BT headphones, these are the ones I use everyday for short periods (e.g. commuting, lunch, gym). Calls are ok, but only work on the right side (which is stated in the manual). The touch controls are easy and useful, and contrary to my concerns, they never fall. They are more comfortable without the silicone band -- i only wear them when running/working out, because they get loose with impact (e.g. jumping rope).
Solid buy for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
Getting a warranty claim after this is a joke if you don't live in the US. Given a code for an RMA voucher to get something from their Jlab website. That sounds good.
It isn't. Because you have to pay postage from the US to the UK which is US $57 nearly the value of original purchase!
I was also instructed by JLABS to cut the product in half to render them inoperable and send a photo to them to prove it.
Now, cutting a product containing Lithium cells with a steel blade would result in toxic smoke and an instant chemical reaction producing flames. I crushed the buds in a cloth in a vice. Afterwards realising if the copper elements had pierced the Lithium cell it would have been the same reaction.
I refused to crush the charging case. Afterwards I got an email for the code. I had raised the issue of safety but that was ignored.
Amazon kindly dealing with this now. I am not sure what the outcome will be. I will update as soon as I hear back from Amazon.
Update: don't buy these earbuds if you care about using them to make calls - the microphone quality is bad. I suspect that because only the RHS earbud is active during calls, there's no noise cancellation and so the people you call can't hear you above whatever background noise is present. I've just (reluctantly) re-ordered apple's ear buds again which are superb at this. If call quality isn't important to you, these are fine ear buds for listening to music with.
Nice sound quality, I've never owned expensive earphones so there are probably better ones out there but for me they sound great with plenty of bass.
Relatively small and a nice fit in the ear, I tend to walk rather than run with them in but they feel very comfortable for me, never move and after a while I could almost forget they were there. Plus no wires which is the real benefit.
Charge easily in the case and the battery lasts well. When you first put them on a voice tells you the battery status but this seem to be restricted to "full", "medium" and "low" rather than an exact % but that's fine for me as I generally keep them charged in the case.
Case is easy to keep charged, with or without the earbuds in it using the built in USB lead.
The "L", "R" written on the earbuds is in black and difficult to see at a glance. If you accidentally put them in the case the wrong way round (as I did once) they don't charge so could do with clearer marking.
The buttons to increase/decrease volume and control other functions need a fairly stiff push which can be uncomfortable because you are pushing the earbud into your ear. I tend to use my phone and/or watch to control the music and volume but might be an issue if you're buying for this feature.
The USB cable in the case is tiny, just a few cm long so from any wall mounted plug socket the case dangles from it's charging lead while charging. The lead is very thick and seems up to the task of holding the weight of the case but it makes me feel quite uncomfortable and I'm not sure how long it will last.
Overall I would say really nice earbuds for the price with just a few minor niggles so I would recommend. Of course if you want wireless charging, smaller earbuds etc. then you probably want to be looking at something a fair bit more expensive.