- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
WoodenLikes Set of 3 Pickler Climbing Triangle for Kids & Toddlers - Montessori Climber Jungle Gym Slide Arch Ramp Indoor Playground - Climbing Toys for Kids Toddlers (Size M) (Gray/Rainbow)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT QUALITY - these climbing toys for toddlers are manufactured using premium wood, so you can enjoy with this playground set for many years. The corners and edges of all parts are rounded to prevent impact injuries, all parts are hand-polished with a great care.
- PERFECT INDOOR JUNGLE GYM - based on Montessori methods and Pikler's principles, this climbing triangle playground improves the motor development, agility, reaction skills, balance control and coordination, it trains endurance and creative thinking, and of course a courage of your kid.
- SAFE FOR YOUR KIDS - this climbing triangle playground does not contain any dangerous chemical elements and is very stable, made in such a way that when your kid jump off from it, it doesn't slide to the side.
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT- indoor playground is foldable, making it easy to store or transfer. It takes only half a minute to fold it and you can use your jungle gym wherever you want.
- FREE SHIPPING & EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - each item is checked and professionally packed for safe travel so that your indoor climber gym arrives to your home in perfect condition. We'll solve any issues within 24 hours!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You're watching on Indoor Climbing Triangle Playground for Kids and Toddlers, a set of 3 pieces based on Montessori methods and Dr. Pikler's principles, made by WoodenLikes (UA).
An unique and luxurious set of many parts for the physical development of your child, while providing parents with an opportunity to rest a while observing their kids playing and fun!
This foldable set of 3 pieces includes climbing pickler triangle, climbing arch and climbing ramp, so your children can choose which one he wants to use. Also this bestseller climbing set can be used in various combinations. An arch, for example, can turn into a wonderful baby swing. The ramp for the arch climber is two-sided, it may be used as a slide board and a climbing ramp. A climbing board is a great accessory for a toddler gym. Since you can use both sides, it makes every experience unique, your kid is going to love it!
- Manufactured using premium wood, so you can enjoy with this set for many years.
- The plywood used for all elements is made of wood with the highest rigidity, so it is very sturdy and flexible at the same time.
- Non-toxic and only high quality materials that won't harm children’s health are used.
- The corners and edges of all our parts are rounded to prevent impact injuries, all parts are hand-polished with a great care.
- Playset is very easy to assemble and all parts are foldable, making it easy to store or transfer.
- climbing triangle: 50 cm (20") W x 57 cm (22") H x 65 cm (25") L
- climbing arch: 50 cm (20") W x 36 cm (14") H x 75 cm (30") L
- climbing ramp (with climbing rocks and without the sidewalls): 30 cm (12") W x 72 cm (28") L
Maximum recommended load: 60kg (~130lbs).
It is suitable for children from 8 months to about 7 years.
An adult should supervise play on this product for children of all ages!
Check all connections and bolts for tightness at least twice monthly during the usage, tight bolts if need.
Leave a space of at least 1 meter (3 ft.) around the product to prevent any injury, so you can create a safe playground.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other thing was that roughly 80% if the bolts were extremely hard to tighten. I hate that they used a hex bolt instead of something that can be tightened with a drill. The screws for the ramp were darn-near impossible to screw in by hand.
Thirdly, the instructions were extremely vague. Just a photo and no words. I did end up having to take one of the legs completely off (which was difficult due to them being super hard to do by hand) and flipping it the other direction. It seems like the "legs" for the triangle are exactly the same on either end, but the holes are actually *slighty* farther from the edge on one end than they are on the other end. Pay attention to that when putting it together.
Other than that, you can tell this is a quality product once put together. My 14 month old loves it.
The only thing I didn’t like about it is it was very hard to assemble and the “instructions” (I don’t know that I’d even call it that) are VERY vague. It took me 3 hours to assemble by myself and I had to take pieces apart and redo it, which isn’t very pleasant because the screws are so hard to screw in. The bolts for the ramp are almost impossible to get in by hand, I rubbed my fingers raw trying to get them in. And one of the screws broke off.
Love the finished product but the putting it together part not so much. I would recommend but be prepared 🙂
1. Difficult to assemble. Just a picture, no written instructions. Some screws nearly impossible by hand.
2. I ordered grey/rainbow which is what I got, but got differently colored rungs than in the picture. Two were black, so it's overall just darker and not as bright as I was hoping for!
3. The triangle pieces that go on the triangle are weird. It seems like the holes in it are off center a bit off so the triangle doesn't look quite right, still functional thought.
By Cassidy on November 8, 2021