X9 Performance 2.4G Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Rechargeable Computer Mouse with USB Receiver and 3 Adjustable Levels - Cordless Mouse Wireless Mice for Windows Mac PC Notebook Chromebook
|Price:||$14.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Radio Frequency|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
|Compatible Devices||Desktop or Laptop with USB-A Port|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- (The Perfect Size for Your Palm): Designed with a white matte finish and slim ambidextrous body, the wireless USB mouse will be comfortable to hold while adding a sleek aesthetic appeal to your workspace.
- (Charge Less and Use More): Our USB wireless mouse rechargeable has a 300mAh internal battery with an on/off switch. This allows for multiple months of use between charges. (Charging cable included).
- (Ditch The Cables): Enjoy a stable wireless connection within 30ft. Simply plug the RF receiver into your device to begin. Performs seamlessly as a PC and Chromebook wireless mouse or Mac mouse wireless for MacBooks or any laptop
- (Point and Click Your Way): Each button in the wireless computer mouse is equipped with silicone membranes that reduce 90% of click noise while an optical sensor allows you to adjust cursor sensitivity (DPI 800/1200/1600).
- (What's Included): We want to ensure you are satisfied and taken care of. Therefore, along with the wireless rechargeable mouse you will receive lifetime support, free returns, and up to 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
The X9 Performance X9RFATOPBAT
A 2.4G RF wireless mouse that is equipped with silent buttons and designed to be simple and comfortable.
Here is why the X9RFATOPBAT is for you.
- 2.4G WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy a stable wireless connection within 30ft range. Uses a single USB receiver that plugs into your device.
- BYE BYE BATTERIES: A built-in 300mAh battery with an on/off switch offers months of runtime between charges. (Charging cable included).
- SLIM AMBIDEXTROUS BODY: The mouse features a low profile body that fits comfortably in the palm of your hands.
- QUIET CLICK BUTTONS: Silicone membrane equipped buttons to reduce up to 90% of click noise.
- FAMILIAR CONFIGURATION: A simple 3 button and scroll wheel layout allows you to easily navigate and control the mouse.
- OPTICAL SENSOR WITH 3 DPI MODES: Adjust your mouse cursor sensitivity between 800/1200/1600 with one click of the DPI switch.
- For All Windows PC/Mac/Chrome
- Plug and Play on Devices with USB-A Port
- Dimensions (1.2" H x 4.3" W x 2.4" D)
- Single 2.4Ghz RF Reciever
- Built-in 300mAh Battery
- Charging Cable Included
The X9 Performance X9RFATOPBAT is the perfect sidekick for your workflow.
At X9 Performance, we believe in our products and are here for you when you need us. Every purchase is backed with friendly, easy to reach lifetime support, and returns.
Comfort Focused Design
Silent Click Buttons
|Description||Wireless Rechargeable Mouse with Quiet Buttons||Compact Dual USB-A/USB-C Wireless Mouse||Silent, Slim, and Compact Wireless Mouse||Wireless Rechargeable Keyboard for Windows PC||Slim Keyboard with 2 USB Ports for Windows PC||Ultra Thin Aluminum Keyboard for Windows PC|
|Layout||3 Button | Scroll Wheel||3 Button | Scroll Wheel||3 Button | Scroll Wheel||110-Key Layout||110-Key Layout||110-Key Layout|
|Connection Type||RF Wireless||RF Wireless||RF Wireless||RF Wireless||USB Wired||RF Wireless|
|Plug and Play (No Drivers)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable 300mAh||1 "AA" Battery (Included)||2 "AAA" Batteries (Included)||Rechargeable 650mAh||Wired||Rechargeable 650mAh|
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I inserted the USB dongle, which communicates with the mouse, into my computer before boot up, and instantly started noticing problems. My work computer normally takes seconds to boot up as it has a brand new SSD and expanded RAM that I JUST put in it (so there should be no issues with booting up)... I took the USB dongle out of my computer and it soon followed with the welcome screen... I reinserted it and saw that the mouse did in fact recognize it and move the curser around the screen, but none of my keyboard keys would work, nor would the trackpad built into the computer...
This mouse is made from the cheapest plastic known to humankind, it feels very light in your hand, almost like a kid's toy or something. Does NOT feel like a piece of computer hardware... however, I thought, for what I was planning on using it for, as a mouse for my secondary computer, I didn't mind too much about how cheap it feels in my hand, but now with it not working properly with my computer and actually messing with it's functions, I will not be using this mouse. I do not recommend wasting your time and money on this.
By Loreen on March 28, 2021