- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Activity Tracker High-Res 1.56" AMOLED Screen, SpO2 Monitor, 30 Sports Modes, 24HR Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor Smart Watch
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Find My Phone, Phone, Calendar, Camera, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity Technology||Mifit APP|
|Operating System||Ios 10|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
|Screen Size||1.96 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No. 1 Wearable in the World, XIAOMI Mi Band 6 Is Finally Here: With a 40% larger dynamic AMOLED touch screen, magnetic snap charging, SpO2 Sensor, 24-hour active heart monitoring and 100+ watch faces to choose from.
- MAGNETIC CHARGE & LONG LASTING BATTERY: Fully charges in only 2 hours with convenient USB magnetic charging that snaps securely on or off. Long lasting battery life with up to 14 days of standby time. Bring your MI Band 6 with you anywhere indoors or outdoors, it looks great on your wrist!
- NEW SpO2 Sensor, 24 HR HEALTH & ACTIVITY MONITORING: Embedded SpO2 sensors and PPG biosensors monitor your oxugen levels and heart rate during cardio workouts. Includes REM and nap sleep monitoring that tracks your sleep quality. Daily health intelligence reports are delivered to your Mi FIT or Mi Wear App.
- NOW, THIRTY SPORTS MODES + CONVENIENCE FEATURES: Monitor physical activities across 30 different sports to track your workout progress over a period of time. Automatic run walk detection offering pace or high heartrate alerts. Selfie photo mode, one button press to activate shutter on your phone, control music playback, answer or reject calls, and interact with your phone hands-free.
- 5ATM WATER RESISTANT – PERFECT FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE! Sweat proof and water resistant up to 50m for 10 minutes. Use these worry free for swimming and water sports or even in the shower after a workout. Do you know anyone who would be motivated towards healthy habits by owning this latest smart band?
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Global Version Xiaomi Mi Band 6 is finally here!
This is the USA Version (Global version) of Mi Band 6
Default English, with Spanish, and other language packs.
Tracks over 30 activities and sports such as running, boxing, swimming, basketball, jump rope, yoga, core training, and much more.
Bright, Crisp Colors
Larger 1.56" crisp colorful AMOLED screen improved in every way compared to previous generation Mi Bands.
Smart Integrated Sensors
Low power consumption ppg sensors:
Companion Apps: Mi Fit & Mi Wear
Gain intelligence into your lifestyle, through your smartphone to track:
5ATM Water Resistant
Completely sweat proof for even the most intense workouts.
Withstands submerging to depth of 50m for 10 minutes.
Wear in the shower or during a swim session in a pool or by the beach.
Say Goodbye to Daily Charging!
For typical users, you can go up two weeks from a single charge.
Comes with convenient magnetic charging cable that snaps easily on or off.
Fully charge the Mi Band 6 in about in about two hours.
Mi Smart Band 6 Global Edition Specifications
|Dimensions:||0.45 oz, 1.86 x 0.73 x 0.5 inch, 46mm face|
|Wireless Connection:||Bluetooth 5.0, Mi Wear or Mi Fit Companion App|
|Strap Length:||6-8.6 inch adjustable strap (155-219mm)|
|Battery Capacity:||125 mAh Lipo|
|Global Version (USA)||Yes, English default with Spanish language pack|
|Compatibility:||iPhone iOS 10.0, Samsung Galaxy, Android 5.0+|
|Sensors:||PPG Hr, o2 6-axis gyroscope + accelerometer|
|Other Features:||Message & Call notifications, App alerts, Calendar Alarm Clock Stopwatch Timer, Music Controls, Remote Camera Shutter, Weather, Set Activity Goals, Women's Health Suite, Stress Monitoring, Breathing Exercises, Idle Alerts, Pedometer step counter, Sleep Monitoring. Treadmill Freestyle Outdoor running Cycling Walking Pool swimming rowing machine elliptical indoor cycling Yoga jump rope dance indoor fitness gymnastics HIIT core training bowling badminton boxing basketball volleyball kickboxing|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 3 x 1 inches; 2.2 Ounces
- Item model number : XMSH15HM
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 3, 2021
- Manufacturer : Xiaomi
- ASIN : B091KPMFXJ
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,042 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #51 in Activity & Fitness Trackers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to upgrade to the Mi Band 6 because of the bigger screen. BTW, I use iOS.
Everything was fine until the latest firmware update (220.127.116.11). Now the watch will no longer communicate with third-party apps such as Amaztools.
This means no more third-party watch faces, which if you're like me, is one of the reasons you bought this device in the first place.
Also, the watch keeps telling me to update to the latest version of the app, which I've done. Go figure.
Fortunately for me, the watch is still within the return window, so it's going back. If the manufacturer ever fixes this firmware issue (assuming they think it truly is an issue), I may consider re-purchasing.
For now, no stars and no recommendation. Stay away from this watch.
UPDATE: Battery life is about 7-8 days...nowhere near the two weeks advertised.
By Mr Royal on June 9, 2021
By Luis enrique on October 14, 2021
What will happen is once you're heavy into exercise, your arm will get sweaty and the Mi Band will start reporting vastly higher heart rates than what is actually going on. For example, during peak cardio my heart will get to mid to high 150s, the Mi Band reported as high as 190, which I know is 100% false, as I have a cheaper Wyze fitness band on at the same time on the other arm, and a treadmill I use at the gym can monitor heart rate as well to confirm more true rates.
The fix is pretty simple, you have to wear the watch even tighter and closer to the wrist (2 to 3 fingers from the wrist) to avoid the sweat messing with the sensors, however that may be some poor design, as a fitness tracker is going to be dealing with sweaty skin, so it shouldn't get tripped up.
Besides that, I've found step, blood oxygen, and sleep accuracy pretty accurate, as I tested with 3 trackers on at the same time (2013 Fitbit Flex, only measures steps and sleep), Wyze Band, and this Mi Band 6.
Modern Fitbits likely have the best sleep accuracy from in depth reviews I've seen on youtube, but I can't justify $100+ for say an Inspire 2 that has a black and white screen with perhaps worse battery life, and fewer features all for some REM cycles being counted better.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Brazil on May 11, 2021
El producto llego mucho antes de lo esperado mas aparte que el vendedor se tomo la molestia de mandar un instructivo aparte en ingles ya que como la publicación lo dice esta es la versión de china y no la global, por lo cual todo viene en chino y el instructivo aparte es muy buen detalle. En lo que respecta al envió como ya lo dije antes, este llego mucho antes de lo esperado aparte de que el producto venia bastante bien protegido, ni la caja de este traía un solo rasguño.