|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.87 x 3.03 x 2.32 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered|
|Sound Level||80 dB|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Xiaomi Air Inflator Tire Pressure Tester Pump Electric Car Air Compressor Hand Held Tire Pump Led Light LCD Display 2000mAh Lithium Battery150PSI For Car Bicycle Tires Ball and Other Inflatables
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered|
|Sound Level||80 dB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portable & Compact Design: Compared with the huge volume of traditional car air inflator, Xiaomi air inflator are only the hand sizes and can be easily put into your backpack and pocket.No matter what kind of situation,to make you more easy to carry on air inflator.
- MAX 150 PSI Inflation Pressure:The high-precision alloy die-casting cylinder can be pressurized pressurized to 150 psi,Satisfies the inflation power required by road bikes, and can be filled with about 8 road bike tires when fully charged.
- Bright LED light & LCD Display: Bright LED light can helps you see clearly in emergency situations at night, also useful for inflating at night, repairing in dark or walking at night.Digital tire pressure monitor can be monitors tire pressure at any time,adjust the preset air pressure,charged to Preset Pressure and stopped.rules out safety hazards, and responds quickly to unexpected
- Built-in lithium battery: Comes with a powerful 2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery.Eliminate annoying cables, so you can pump up your equipment anytime, anywhere.
- Powerful function & Multi-Purpose: Suitable for a variety of items to inflating, like pro-bike tires, home use car tires, motorcycle tires, electric bicycle tires, balls, swimming rings, inflatable toys and other inflatables.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Xiaomi Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor
Convenient electric tire pumping
Digital pressure sensing | Stops at set psi | Built-in lithium battery | Multiple compatibility
Product model: MJCQ01QJ
Charging interface: Micro-USB
Inflation pressure range: 0.2-10.3bar/3-150psi
Charging parameters: 5V-2A B
attery capacity: 2000mAh (14.8Wh)
Sensor accuracy: ±2psi
Working noise: noise less than 80dB from 1 meter
Operating humidity: charging 0 ° C -45 ° C, discharge -10 ° C -45 ° C
Product size: 124x71x45.3mm (without air pipe)
Tracheal size: tracheal pull-out length 180mm, with nozzle (without thread) adapter
Charging time: less than 3 hours
Quantity for Pumping:
1. Full Power Charges 41 Footballs (1 Minute to Charge 1 Ball)
2. Full Power Charges 8 Bike Tires (3 Minutes to Charge 1 Tire)
3. Full Power Charges 6 Motorcycle Tires (6 Minutes to Charge 1 Tire)
4. Full Power Charges 5 Car Tires (6 Minutes to Charge 1 Tire)
Xiaomi Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor *1
French style removable moth head *1
Air needle *1
Charging cable *1
Storage bag *1
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I had only been using this on bike tires which had no issues. Today I patched a nail hole in a radial and when I used this pump to get the pressure to the desired psi, 33lbs, the collar began to leak, profusely at a messily 15! The pump is now completely useless. I will contact the seller/manufacturer, and hope for a replacement, although my hope for a second product is a little low... If I am refused, I will dispute the charge on my credit card and both amazon and the seller will lose.
I would recommend a pass on this until I find remedy from the manufacturer or seller.
UPDATE: The seller was impossible to get a hold of, and directly attempting to contact the manufacturer was a waste of time. I'm the end, Amazon came to the rescue and accepted the return and refunded my $. My search for a nice, working pump, continues.
I use it on my Emove electric scooter with 10 inch tires and also on my bike. The little pump takes care of them with no problem. It’s super simple to use and fast.
Also it’s small and light enough to carry it in a back pack while riding.
I’m satisfied with my purchase
Update 05/12/22 after 2 years of using these Lettie pump on my electric scooter I hace also been using it in my car. I have a Mazda CX30 and this little pump had no problems increasing the tire pressure on my car tires. Might take a bit longer than a full size compressor but it those the job and save me a trip to the gas station plus a few coins at the air compressor machine. I always keep it in my car for emergencies.
The first issue is with the screw on connector, it takes way too long to connect and disconnect all the while you're bleeding air: by the time you screw on or screw off the connector you've let out a ton of air, rendering the whole experience useless.
Second issue is with durability of the pipe itself, didn't take long at all for it to start developing audible air leaks at the junction of the tube and the hard plastic part of the device. Even when fully "connected" it's leaking air the whole time which the display confirmed.
Do yourself a favor and just buy an inflator with a quick detach or push to hold on connector design so you'd don't go through the above drama.
I have also pumped up my basket balls and footballs with it. Works incredibly well for that. I haven't used it on my car because it has large mud tires and this thing will probably overheat before it fills them to the required 60 psi. However I carry it just in case I ever do need to use it. At the price it's like insurance that you'll never be stuck and it's well worth it. Best mobile pump on amazon.
I gave it 3 stars because the one piece I wanted it for doesn’t work. No matter how tight the Schrader valve adapter is put on, it will not read or add air to the bike tires. I tried another adapter that I have and it worked fine. I tried to get in touch with vendor or manufacture but never an answer back. I still like the size and function of the pump. I just want another Schrader adapter since the one included allows the tip to rotate. My other one has to be screwed on first.
Top reviews from other countries
the product box was completely chinese, no english other than the small sticker the seller slapped on it with the product name but nothing else on this box was english, even the little booklet that comes with it does not have any english.
also no charging cable included in the box i got so make sure you have usb c just in case the one you buy doesn't include a charging cable.