- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Application||Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Social Media, Phone, Alarm, Calendar, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Operating System||IOS, Android|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
|Screen Size||1.96 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||NiCAD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMOLED true color display with more content. 1.1" large screen with dynamic color display, all information is displayed on one screen. The display area is again increased by about 20%, so that incoming calls, information and reminders are clearly visible, and the dynamic dial display is realized for the first time.
- New Charging Method---Magnetic Charging. Start charging as soon as they touch. Charging time less than 2 hours and endurance of more than 14 days. And 8 colors summer vitality wristband. There is always one that makes you fall in love with it. Up to 8 color wristbands, just for your summer wear more energetic.
- 11 professional sports modes. Support running, walking automatic detection, speed reminder, whole kilometer reminder, high heart rate reminder. Upgraded sensor, makes body monitoring more accurate. Six-axis sensor: low-power three-axis acceleration sensor + three-axis gyroscope
- 24-hour smart sleep monitoring, a good night's sleep, very simple. Upgrade the sleep analysis technology, and the accuracy rate is again increased by 40%, which can professionally interpret the sleep characteristics of each time period and provide scientific suggestions for you to quickly optimize problems such as insomnia.
- Your personal health manager, monthly reminder for small secret records. The physiological period and ovulation period can not only be recorded in full, but also reminded intimately. Pressure monitoring and Breathing training helps you get relaxed effectively.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Brand Name : Xiaomi Touch Screen : Yes Screen Type : 1.1"AMOLED Screen resolution: 126*294 Number of screen colors: 16 bit Screen backlight: Maximum brightness ≥450nit, adjustable brightness Screen buttons: 1 touch button (wake up, return) Six-axis sensor: low-power three-axis acceleration sensor + three-axis gyroscope Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0 Charging method: Magnetic charging Charging time: Less than 2 hours Standby time: More than 14 days Compatibility : Android 5.0 and above or iOS 10.0 and above Band Material : TPU Function : Passometer/Fitness Tracker/Sleep Tracker/Message Reminder/Call Reminder/Remote Control Phone Camara/Push Message/Alarm Clock/Chronograph/Social Media Notifications/Blood Oxygen/Calendar/Countdown/Heart Rate Tracker/Activity Tracker/Women's Health,Records and reminders of period and ovulation Support sports types: outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, pool swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine Support running, walking automatic detection, speed reminder, whole kilometer reminder, high heart rate reminder Language : English,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese Waterproof Grade : 5ATM Professional Waterproof Model : Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Screen Style : Rectangle/Square-shape Band Detachable : Yes Product size (L x W x H): 4.97 x 1.82 x 1.25 cm / 1.96 x 0.72 x 0.49 inches Case Material : PC Currently the Xiaomi Mi Band 5 screen only display Chinese or English, but the Phone APP support English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: Please stop calling me. This review is an honest review and I don't want any "gifts" to change it.
1. Steps counting appears accurate - I compared with google fit steps and a few apps, the counting seem close enough and because my band is almost always on my wrist, I get credit for every step I take! 2. It's compatible with Notify & Fitness - an app that brings the best out of the device with plenty of health stats that are not on the native Mi Fit. 3. Heart rate seems accurate - I compared with my Omron 10 BP7450 monitor and a few apps, mostly within a plus/minus 3 range which is awesome as heart rate is never static from minute to minute. I especially like tracking the heart rate chart while I'm asleep and the fact that vibrations can wake you up if heart rate becomes too low (if u set this on a third party paid app). 4. Battery is alright, unsure if I can get 14 days but 6-8 days that seems guaranteed for me is great as I use continuous heart rate monitoring at night and 5 minutes interval during daytime (guess that drains battery!)
1. Sleep data is a little bit of hits and miss- it always underestimate my hours of sleep, I guess possible movements before falling into deep sleep deceives the app into thinking you are awake. 2. My only bike ride was not recorded despite tracking it, says distance too short (Note: Google Fit recognized this and recorded it automatically without tracking, and the Notify app did too) - the Mi Fit app appears confused as I ended ride exactly where I started it (at my doorstep), but 2+ km ride (more that 1 mile) with heart rate rising over 150 bpm several times should be enough for a good app to capture.
I lament the lack of GPS and shorter battery life but is by no means a deal-breaker, easily get more than a week worth of battery life and when I need GPS I just use my phone (but have learned to be less dependent on the GPS since it tracks distance and steps such better than the 3)
I would highly recommend this activity tracker that does much more than you need and a price you want.
I didn't notice the Wyze at night, even though I had the heart rate function set to run every 5 minutes. One problem I still have is that the heart rate function on the Mi Band seems to bother me at night, even if I set it to every 10 minutes. I had to turn the in depth sleep tracking off as a result. It may be in my mind only but I feel like my wrist gets warmer with this on. Maybe I'll try again but the sleep tracking still works without the in depth feature being on, and I find it to be very accurate. I woke up for 30 minutes and went back to sleep at around 5:30 this morning and it tracked it perfectly.
I got this to track workouts too, specifically outdoor cycling, running, swimming, rollerblading, as well as indoor activity on the elliptical and stepper machines.
While our local pool is still really limited due to covid so I'm not swimming, I found the cycling tracking and indoor activities are tracking effectively - I use "elliptical" for the stepper too, then I just manually change the title in Strava, where I'm tracking things. This is an integration through the Zepp app - which is WAY better than the horrible Mi Fit app. Do yourself a favor and try out Zepp instead of Mi Fit, you'll be much happier with your band. I wish it had MapMyRide integration to use in place of Strava, but it's a highly rated app too, so I'll have to get used to it.
I haven't had problems with the GPS via the phone - and wouldn't leave the house without my phone anyway. I guess I'll have to select cycling when I rollerblade in order to get tracking - that's kind of lame but better than nothing.
MapMyRide or anything by Under Armour will recognize the Mi Band 5 as a heart rate device - which is great as it did not recognize the Wyze.
You cannot expect these devices to be perfect. I tried out the Fitbit app and didn't think it was that great - and the Fitbit Charge 4 which is all the rave will run out your battery life in a few hours if you use the highly touted onboard GPS feature that you probably don't need anyway. It takes your temperature which is a cool feature, but one I'm willing to live without.
As for Sp02, that is the Chinese version or the Mi Band 6. And it's I think it's not really a monitor, just a manual checker - which isn't that useful. I bought my special needs daughter a morePro Health band that will arrive this week, which has Sp02 monitoring as well as sleep apnea monitoring and a hypoxia wake up alert. Now THAT is useful stuff. I figure even if it doesn't work perfectly (I suspect mild sleep apnea but she is nowhere near needing an actual medical device for this) - it will give me an idea of her trends and whether there might be an issue there.
These cheap bands/watches all have some issues with accuracy - even Fitbit for 3 times the price. But Xiaomi has a pretty good reputation throughout the web, and what these devices can be very useful in doing is giving you a comparison to what this device normally says you track. So if you notice you aren't feeling great, and you check your data and see that things look different then usual - you know maybe you have an issue to bring to your doctor.
Nobody should be using one of these in place of common sense and an actual medical device.
But reading through reviews shows you that for every fitness band out there, you can find a hundred people who say the device is horrible and the tracking is completely off. If that's your case you send it back (if you bought via Prime from Amazon, that is as simple as dumping it off at a UPS store). Then try again with another band.
Update: using Zepp did not grab the GPS data correctly - it appears you have to use Mi Fit or one of the other Mi Fit compatible apps to do that. Plus the Strava integration was pretty spotty, and Google Fit was getting way too many journal entries where walking in the house was listed as a walk. Also the sleep tracking in Zepp appears off. Despite my preference for the Zepp interface - the Mi Fit at least tracks stuff better, so for now I'm stuck with it.
My watch seems to have problems staying connected to the app. The heart rate on mine in really low. Was the one thing I wanted to work good? Still trying to worrk on it maybe it's some thing I did when I set up the first time. Not sure? My wifes seems to work perfect so far. I like the size a lot. You don't even know you have it on.
It's a bit confusing trying to set it up for the first time. You never know if it's in the right page. Over time you can get it done. Just have to keep trying!
I then saw some reviews of the Mi Band 5 on Youtube, and was really impressed with the color display, brightness, ease of navigating on the unit. I returned the Fitbit, and really love my Mi Band 5.
Update: Battery life is only 6 days not 14.
Top reviews from other countries
Simplesmente maravilhoso a Mi Band 5
Reviewed in Brazil on August 3, 2020
Simplesmente maravilhoso a Mi Band 5
A única surpresa desagradável foi em relação ao vendedor, Mundo Tecnológico, que enviou o produto SEM NF. O cliente deveria ser informado ANTES da compra sobre isso para que faça sua escolha consciente.
por si a alguien le sirve la información
Producto entregado en tiempo, bien empacado y en buenas condiciones
edito ,14 de agosto, con la ultima actualización ya esta en español