Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2, 12 hours of Battery, Switch Between Single-ear and Double-ear, Compatible with iPhone, Samsung and Android, High Performance Touch Control, Bluetooth 5.0
Enhance your purchase
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIRELESS & STEREO NOISE REDUCTION: stereo and monaural modes, equipped with a 7.2 mm dynamic unit and a intelligent noise reduction system to enjoy the quality of the sound. High-fidelity, lightweight 4.1g, ideal for running while listening to music
- SPORTS HEADPHONES WITH MICROPHONE: With high-quality Bluetooth headphones with built-in microphone, you can make phone calls easily, the call quality signal is stable
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 HEADPHONES: The Airdots are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 chips, for up to 2 times higher data transfer speed than the previous generation, and a faster and stable connection, smoother for listening to music and gaming
- WATERPROOF: Most advanced Bluetooth technology replaces traditional wired headphones. With silicone earbuds in 3 different sizes (S, M, L), in-ear headphones that make the headphones stable and comfortable in the mountains and during other exercises
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 4 hours of battery life on a single charge, 12 hours battery life with the charging case, headphones with 40 mAh battery, charging case with 300 mAh battery. The charging case can charge the headphones twice
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 16 cm
Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2
Pick up and use / Seamlessly switch between single-ear and double-ear / 12-hour-long battery life / Bluetooth 5.0
Pick up and connect Put in and use
Free and seamless switching between single-ear and double-ear
With no restriction on primary and secondary devices, you can switch between single-ear and double-ear seamlessly.
Put in one earphone for mono sound and then put in the other to automatically resume stereo sound with no need to pair again.
Better for listening to music and clearer calls
The 7.2-mm sound unit has medium and low frequencies after repeated tuning by acoustic experts coupled with DSP noise cancellation technology, which filters out ambient noise, and provides you with crystal-clear sound quality.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Anti-Sweat IPX4 True Stereo Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro Wireless in-Ear Headphones Bluetooth Wireless Noise Reduction Quick Charge Bluetooth 5.2 IPX4 Compatible Dual Connection Function Grey
Xiaomi Mi Earphones 2 Basic True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds, 20 Hr Battery w/Charging Case, Dual Noise Cancelling Mics, 14.2 mm Quality Composite Drivers, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, TWSEJ08WM, White
A6S TWS Bluetooth Earphone VS Redmi Airdots Wireless Headphone Stereo Headset Mini Earbuds for Xiaomi iPhone Huawei Samsung
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||the MI store||the MI store||the MI store||the MI store||CRONCH LLC|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Wireless, Wired||Wired, Wireless||Wireless||Wireless, Wired|
|Special Features||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless, Lightweight, water-resistant||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless, Lightweight, water-resistant||Microphone, Noise-Canceling, wireless||Android Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, iOS Phone Control||Microphone, USB connectivity, sports-and-exercise, Noise-Canceling, wireless, volume-control, water-resistant|
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Good Things:
1. If you want to get the absolute best demonstration for how amazing these are, link these up to your phone and search on YouTube "The Tucker Zone".
Not only is the suround sound amazing, so is the sound quality, I could easily point out where each member of a band is if I were paying close enough attention. It's got great bass, and excellent balance between the high and low end on music, and an enjoyable boom when the bass kicks in to full gear, I'm actually impressed with how much strength these things have.
2. The battery life isn't nearly as much as some of those bigger companies out there that offer 24hr-48hr battery life, but if I'm being honest, no-one needs much more than 8 or 9 hour battery life for earbuds. And when they do die, the case will charge them for you, they take from a half hour to a full hour to charge fully.
3. They fit in perfectly, and are quite comfortable, now as with all things, they'll take a day or two of use to get used to, but past that point, you're gonna end up forgetting they're in your head.
4. And lastly sound/noise cancelation, these work I would say a little too well, to the point that I've been yelled at because I couldn't hear someone calling for me. And in a way that's a good thing because it gives the ability to just tune out the rest of the world and jam to some music.
And amazingly enough, these do have a mic, and the noise canceling on them is good, but not as good as I'd like, I've noticed that if a noise (like say a vacuum cleaner) is constant and loud enough, the canceling cancels out my voice as well, but aside from that, I've been told my voice is crisp and clean through that microphone.
Makes you wonder what the cellphone industry is doing wrong.
As great as these are there are, there are a few things I have a problem with.
The Bad Things:
1. I would suggest you keep these paired strictly to your mobile device, I tried pairing them up to my work laptop, and the latency was not super noticable at first, but it eventually got to the point that I had to unpair them. Where as on mobile, it's barely noticeable at all, or at least I haven't noticed any latency on mobile yet.
Don't pair these to your pc, and if you're going to, keep it to music, maybe for discord or zoom calls at the very most.
2. The buttons are a nice replacement for touch controls, as I'm sure we all know have caused more than their fair share of problems, but the amount of pressure I have to put on them is enough to press them into my ear to where it's almost painful, but definitely uncomfortable.
But at the same time, the buttons don't serve much of a purpose anyways, so they're there for if you have to use them, but you're probably never going to.
3. The case charges with micro USB, and not USB-C, which does mildly infuriate me, but something I can live with, a decent micro USB phone charging cable is all you really need, and for these, probably a worth while decision.
4. Probably don't pair these to multiple devices. I found this problem after trying them on my laptop. Once they've paired to more than one device, they start getting confused, and just don't respond to anything until you've re-paired them.
5. They bleed if they're too loud.
I already don't suggest listening to music at max volume through headphones, let alone earbuds, I mean some of us have tinnitus, last thing we need is to make it worse.
But if you're like listening to music on the bus loud enough, you're probably going to get a couple disgruntled looks as if you were THAT guy, you know who I'm talking about, the one listening to music through headphones that aren't on their head.
You know who you are.
In conclusion: Do I recommend these?
I mean for that steal of a price? These are just the biggest bang for your buck.
Forget about Ray's Cons, forget about the Airpods, forget about the SaMsMuG bEaNs, forget about looking through the more expensive wireless choices that only end in you returning them for your money back because you couldn't pay rent for the month.
These are way more than good enough, and you will (probably) absolutely love these.
I understand that your experience may not be the same as mine, as allot of the reviews are 1 star (or under if at all possible), and for all I know I just got lucky, but at this point I can't recommend these enough, worse case scenario, you roll the dice again, and send them back for a replacement, and hope you don't land on snake eyes.
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
Voy a tratar de ser lo mas coherente posible, me sorprendio la calidad para el precio, se oye extremadamente bien, es facil de conectarse, la duracion de la bateria es muy buena, facil de manejar, quizas al principio batallas en sacarla del aparato, pero le encuentras como y se hace facil, y aqui viene lo mas raro de esto, tiene tan buena calidad de sonido y se adapta tan bien al oido que te aisla totalmente del mundo exterior y por lo menos a mi me da mareo, puedes oir tu respiracion, lo que hice fue no poner tan profundamente el aparato y asi puedo escuchar lo que me rodea, aunque como digo casi bloquea todo lo exterior, asi que en resumidas, para el precio esta super bien, no me ha fallado, y algo curioso, la distancia a la que te puedes ir sin estar cercas de tu tel es mas del doble de un Airpod por ejemplo, la calidad del terminado para el precio es aceptable, asi que tengo que decir que si, lo recomiendo al 100 a pesar de lo que dije.
1) There's no volume control, and you can't skip to the next/previous track. When I ordered these I guess I took it for granted that even cheap wireless headphones would have the most basic controls... nope.
2) Using my normal sized fingers these are a little tricky to get out of the charging case. If you have sausage fingers you'll really struggle.
The sound quality is acceptable, but I only use these to listen to audio books.
Anyone have same issue? How to fix it?
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on September 24, 2020
Reviewed in Brazil on December 5, 2020