Young Kobras Organic, Gluten-Free Original Sourdough Bread (2-pack) - Allergen Friendly, Vegan, Gum-Free, Simple Ingredients & Made Fresh to Order
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ☑️ THE CLEANEST LABEL - USDA Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Gum-Free & Naturally Fermented. INGREDIENTS: sourdough starter (water, organic brown rice flour), organic sorghum flour, organic millet flour, organic tapioca flour, organic psyllium husk, sea salt, organic apple cider vinegar
- ☑️ BAKED TO ORDER - We ship on TUESDAYS + WEDNESDAYS to ensure your order arrives fresh! All orders placed AFTER 9am PST on Tuesdays will ship the following week. Refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- ☑️ CELIAC & ALLERGEN SAFE - We bake our breads to order in a San Francisco facility completely free of the top 14 allergens, including gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and nuts.
- ☑️ PRE-SLICED - Our bread is best toasted so we've sliced it for you to conveniently enjoy with your breakfast or when making sandwiches.
- ☑️ COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING - We care about the environment..that's why we use bags made from wood pulp and stickers from sugar cane - meaning, you can compost them!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve had other bread varieties from this company and have loved them all. This purchase is the first I’ve had of the original sourdough and it does not disappoint.
I saw that some reviewers mentioned the density as a bad thing. But I think the opposite. This bread is hearty and that makes it satisfying and worth the money. Super soft sourdoughs are full of ingredients we should all be avoiding - I’ll take a little extra density any day.
This also toasts well, just requires two toaster cycles. Well worth the extra minute. :)
I’m really happy to have stumbled across this company. This is the only bread I will buy now.
I have another favorite GF bread, but Young Kobras has taken its place, yes indeed.
Young Kobras is flavorful, the intentional fermentation, the clean ingredients - WOWZA.
Nice that it comes in a sliced loaf too!
I gave a *4* for value for the "Value formoney" category, just to note that it is expense and that even with a Prime account I had to pay $5 for shipping - but really, it is so good (& fresh!) - even on a limited budget, it makes sense. I eat a slice most days and it lasts forever in the fridge. I freeze one loaf, take it out of the freezer when loaf #1 is almost gone.
Takes a long time to toast, as it should!
Try it people, get hooked like me.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.