ZenSweet Fudge Brownie & Chocolate Cake Mix - Keto Baking Mix with No Sugar Added - 3 Packs - Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Calorie - With Monk Fruit Sweetener - Makes 12 Keto Brownies
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.98 Kilograms|
About this item
- Easy and Tasty Sugar-Free Fudge Brownie Mix: Simply add unsweetened yogurt, and you can whip up a batch that makes 12 moist and chewy brownies! Great way to keep yummy keto snacks on hand.
- Moist and Chewy, Without the Aftertaste: ZenSweet only uses the highest quality ingredients for our sugar-free snacks. We tested over 30 types of cocoa until we found just the right one for our keto brownie mix. This keto fudge brownie mix contains ZenSweet, a proprietary blend of erythritol, inulin, and monk fruit for that sugar-like taste and consistency.
- Nutritious Keto Snack That Kids Approve: The only other nutrient-packed ingredients are almond flour, tapioca flour, cocoa, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Suitable for All Diets: Anyone can enjoy ZenSweet because our low-carb snacks fit any lifestyle. ZenSweet Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Cake Mix contains only 6 net carbs per serving. A great way to enjoy treats without the guilt.
- You’ll Love and Enjoy ZenSweet: But in case you don’t, we have a 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Policy that protects your purchase. So feel free to get in touch with us within 21 days of purchase.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 3% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ZEN03SWEET at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ZEN05SWEET at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code ZEN10SWEET at checkout. See more products in this promotion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FDA Warning: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And, it does NOT disappoint.
The mix is AMAZING!!!!! It's got a great chocolate flavor, bakes up great, moist and chewy. The Monk Fruit/Erythritol/Inulin sweetener gives the brownies the perfect sweetness and there's absolutely no bitterness or "cooling effect". I made mine with Non-fat plain Greek yogurt (not what I would call Keto, but, it was all I could find as a unsweetened yogurt option).
I loved it so much, I wanted to purchase it again, and I was curious as to what I could substitute the yogurt with, so, I PM'd the company via Facebook and they replied instantly. I wanted to know if I could substitute with a more full-fat ingredient, like sour cream or pureed avocados (yes, keto avocado brownies are a thing). Following is ZenSweet's reply:
"Yes, you can absolutely use sour cream or avocado the next time you make the mix. We are actually working on a new section of our website that will give alternative recipes for the mixes to meet different diets, dietary restrictions, lifestyles, etc... The sour cream option has been very positive with the Keto crowd and tastes really good too!"
So, my day is made and I will be purchasing additional bags soon!!! =) Thank you ZenSweet for making such an AMAZING product, adding variety to my life and for taking the guess work out of cooking!
Quick note for those who are just starting Keto, or low-carb, or sugar-free diets: It can take some time for your body, and taste buds, to completely "detox" from sugar (as a former sugar-addict, it took me about 4 months). Thus, for those of you starting out, this mix may not be sweet enough. But for those of us who have "detoxed", this mix is PERFECT!
By Amazon Customer on March 21, 2019
Just don't. It was thin, soft (not in a gooey nice chocolately way) tasted horrible and I am sincere in saying you're better off never having brownies again rather than to get this overpriced mix. If you truly want all the sugar free, paleo, vegan, low card and gluten stuff just eat some carrots. Trust me. You'll be better off than this mess which just makes you want real brownies more than ever and leave you depressed you cannot.
I give two stars because it's an alternative after all - and it's nice to promote these type of foods for those who cannot have the others. Maybe other brands are better.
I had RNY gastric bypass in Feb 2019 and I have been looking for food options my whole family could enjoy. Unfortunately this will not be one of them.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.