ZenSweet Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix - Keto Cookies with No Sugar Added - 9.3oz - Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free - Low Carb, Vegan, Non-GMO - With Monk Fruit Sweetener - Makes 12 Cookies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Package Weight||0.28 Kilograms|
About this item
- Easy Sugar-Free Snacks: You’ll only need 2 ingredients and 10 minutes to bake 12 gluten-free cookies! ZenSweet Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix is a great way to keep yummy keto snacks on hand. Just add eggs and melted butter or water and oil to the mix!
- Perfectly Spiced Treat: ZenSweet's Snickerdoodle Cookies contain natural substitutes that create a sweet, decadent flavor just like homemade. This low-carb snack is made with Ceylon cinnamon which adds a depth of flavor, making it impossible to resist.
- Nutritious Alternative for Your Sweet Cravings: This keto snack contains ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener, a proprietary blend of erythritol, inulin, and monk fruit for that sugar-like taste and consistency. The only other nutrient-packed ingredients are cinnamon, almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Suitable for All Diets: Anyone can enjoy ZenSweet because our low-carb snacks fit any lifestyle. ZenSweet Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix only contains 3 net carbs per serving - a great way to enjoy treats without the guilt! We know, we just totally blew your mind!
- You’ll Love and Enjoy ZenSweet: But in case you don’t, we have a 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Policy that protects your purchase. So feel free to get in touch with us within 21 days of purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FDA Warning: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.