ZenSweet Vanilla Bean Cake Mix - Vanilla Cake Mix with No Sugar Added - 11.7oz, 3 Packs - Sugar-Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegan, Low Carb, Non-GMO - With Monk Fruit Sweetener - Makes 12 Cupcakes
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||1.02 Kilograms|
About this item
- Made With Real Vanilla Beans: We stepped up “the gourmet” a notch and added real vanilla beans that you can taste and see. Our delicate, fluffy, and sweet cake will surely change your mind about the ‘plain’ and ‘boring’ vanilla forever.
- Easy Sugar-Free Cake Mix: You’ll only need 3 ingredients and 22-35 minutes to bake your favorite keto snack. Just add 1 tsp vinegar, ¼ oil (coconut, avocado, or vegetable oil), and ¾ cup water to the mix!
- Nutritious Alternative for Your Sweet Cravings: This keto cookie mix contains ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener, a proprietary blend of erythritol, inulin, and monk fruit for that sugar-like taste and consistency. The only other nutrient-packed ingredients are vanilla beans, almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda to complete the mix.
- Suitable for All Diets: Anyone can enjoy ZenSweet because our low-carb snacks fit any lifestyle. ZenSweet Vanilla Bean Cake Mix contains only 4 net carbs per serving. A great way to enjoy treats without the guilt.
- You’ll Love and Enjoy ZenSweet: But in case you don’t, we have a 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Policy that protects your purchase. So feel free to get in touch with us within 21 days of purchase.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 3% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ZEN03SWEET at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ZEN05SWEET at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on ZenSweet Products offered by ZenSweet when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code ZEN10SWEET at checkout. See more products in this promotion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FDA Warning: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Julie on January 12, 2019
For a sugar free frosting, I used a handheld mixer to combine 1 package of room-temperature cream cheese, 4-5 tbsp of confectioners (powdered) erythritol, and 4-5 tsp of vanilla. You can change the amount of vanilla and powdered erythritol depending on your preferences. Then I put a slice of fresh strawberry on each. It was like a strawberry vanilla cheesecake shortbread cupcake!
Overall I thought it was fine. The good thing about cakes like this is that they have body and are filling. The taste was fine and it didn't really scream out "fake cake" or something like that. There was still a lot of stuff that had to be added that wasn't in the mix, and if I'm going to buy an expensive mix, I'd rather that it has everything in it (for instance, a just-add-water mix). The ingredients are the same as what one would use at home to make a similar cake and there are recipes online using the same ingredients. So it might be more cost-effective just to buy the ingredients. The exception might be the vanilla bean since that is a little pricey. That said, the results weren't overly better than any sort of homemade flour-free lower-carb cake.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.