|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 2.6 x 2.32 inches|
|Style||Zigbee Smart Hub|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Zigbee Hub Gateway, 2.4 GHz WiFi Smart Home Hub, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, Only for TREATLIFE Zigbee Water Leak Detector, Motion Sensor and Smart Door Sensor, 1 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Notes: Treatlife ZigBee Hub is only compatible with Tuya ZigBee smart home devices, and it needs to connect under 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency, please check the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us first.
- Easy to Set Up and Use: No need to connect to network cable, just power this smart gateway hub on and connect it with the Treatlife App. Within several minutes, you will got a smart home automation.
- Support 128 Connections: This Zigbee WiFi Gateway Hub supports with a maximum of up to 128 tuya zigbee smart devices, compatible with Alexa, Google Home Assistant and Apple HomeKit for a hands-free voice control, remote control experience.
- Home Automation: Works with all tuya zigbee devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system. Teach the google home hub on the Treatlife App with your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn your devices on or off throughout the day.
- Whole Home Coverage: Worry-free that the ZigBee signal quality is affected by the wall, coverage up to 50m from the google hub to wifi router and support automatic networking to expand. Whole Home Coverage with long range and more stable network.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
From the brand
Compatible with Alexa and Google Home Assistant
Use it together with smart speaker Amazon Echo or Google Home and operate home appliances with your "Voice". When you are busy doing housework with your hands, voice control will be a great helper. Try to say "Alexa, turn on the lights" or "OK Google, dim the light to 90%".
WIFI & Zigbee Hub Gateway
Please make sure your smart devices are compatible with Tuya. This Tuya ZigBee smart wireless gateway works with 2.4GHz WIFI and ZigBee 3.0. It is an integrated WIFI module and Zigbee module so that the Tuya Zigbee sub-devices can be controlled remotely via WiFi on the APP or locally controlled via the Zigbee network.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC,60HZ
- Wireless Connection: ZigBee
- APP: Tuya/Treatlife
- Working Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Total Connections: 128
- Product Size (length*width*height): 57*57*45mm
- Support System : Android /iOS
- Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4 b/g/n & ZigBee
Control on your phone remotely
You can control your smart sensors through Treatlife App anywhere anytime.
Support up to 128 devices
Support all Treatlife smart sensors and set the scene linkage on the Treatlife App, make all sensors work as you expect.
Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, control your home devices via a simple voice command to free your hands.
|Zigbee Smart Hub||Water Leak Sensor||Zigbee Motion Sensor||Zigbee Door Sensor||Zigbee Sensor Kits||Water Leak Sensor Kits|
|Work with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Work with Google Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required|
|Battery Needed||No batteries required||2 AAA batteries required (included)||3V CR123A batteries required (included)||3V CR2032 batteries required (included)||3V CR2032 and 3V CR123A batteries required (included)||2 AAA batteries required (included)|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mark B. on July 24, 2022
It detects water really good
It is pretty easy to setup if you use their app
Works great to notify through their app
It is only compatible with Alexa in the sense that Alexa can list the device and you can ask the status, that is it. You cannot trigger routines off the sensor being triggered etc. Maybe this is a limit of the Alexa interface, but Alexa Dev group claims if they used the right API then it should be able to trigger routines off it once linked
You have to use their app. A lot of the other treatlife products, you can just use pretty much any app (I have been using smart home app) This specific device, ONLY the treatlife app can detect and add it (Not even smartthings, which technically the hub is a smart things hub based on the wifi pairing name)
It can work for what I need, but it makes me have more apps, and not as good notifications as a bunch of my other smart devices around the house (Announcement when a door opens or closes, device goes offline, etc.) which means I am tied to only knowing if there is a problem, if I happen to have my phone with me. If that is what you need, this works for you, otherwise, maybe see what else is out there.
It took longer to install the bulbs and get them working because the app (running on my Android mobile device) is not well written. The organization of the app is poor and the help is minimal and not useful. fortunately, the operation of the bulbs is fairly straightforward once the setup is complete. Unfortunately, I find that to get optimal settings and scenes for the bulbs I must frequently use the TreaLife app and the TreaLife Alexa skills.
About those Alexa skills: MEH!
I think the skill is woefully weak and not imaginatively conceived. Alexa does not know a lot about the bulbs and many actions one would think useful for a bulb, Alexa or the bulbs do not support. I am still trying to figure out how many ways Alexa can control the lights. I note that I am using a pair of bulbs over my bed. One bulb is over my side of the bed and one is over my wife's side of the bed. The grouping capability in Alexa does not work well in my opinion, requiring me to say more than I want to get the setting I want. I'd like a skill where Alexa can set one bulb to the settings of the other, for example, "Set Light 1 to the same color as Light 2" or "Set Light 1 to the same temp as Light 2."
In the TreatLife app, the "cool" minimal design is not useful because the adjustment controls are not friendly to those with visual accessibility needs. This really sucks! I cannot overemphasize this point. Also, the scene editing is limited and limiting--even for a basic bulb like this. Many of the features in the app are unexplained or poorly explained, require a lot of experimentation--which I don't mind if such experimentation yields understanding.
Overall, I like the bulbs because they are bright and the color is adjustable from warm soft white to harsh cool bluish-white. I would like them to be a bit warmer and offer finer adjustments to color and brightness. If you need fuller-featured bulbs, these are not the bulbs you're looking for. However, for the price, they get the job done.
I may revisit this review as I become more familiar with these bulbs.