all Liquid Fabric Softener, Free Clear for Sensitive Skin, 48 Fluid Ounces, 60 Loads
Enhance your purchase
|Material Type Free||Dye Free|
|Item Weight||3.13 Pounds|
About this item
- Leave your fabrics feeling soft and comfortable against sensitive skin with this hypoallergenic, fragrance free fabric softener
- Made by the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin, this gentle fabric softener is 100% fragrance-free and dye-free
- Add to your wash for clothes and bedding that are gentle on the skin
- Use with all Free Clear laundry detergent and dryer sheets for clean and soft clothes with static cling reduction in the dryer
- This bottle contains 48-ounces, enough for 60 loads
- All free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin
- It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com. Shop items
Make fabrics softer and more comfortable against your family’s sensitive skin with hypoallergenic all Liquid Fabric Softener. Made by the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin, this gentle fabric softener is 100% fragrance-free and dye-free. Add to your wash for clothes and bedding that are gentle on the skin. Use with all Free Clear detergent and dryer sheets for clean and soft clothes with static cling reduction in the dryer. This bottle contains 48-ounces, enough for 60 loads.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.39 x 3.06 x 10.53 inches; 3.13 Pounds
- Item model number : 10072613460219
- Date First Available : January 20, 2014
- Manufacturer : All
- ASIN : B00HWZW5SG
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,650 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #80 in Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Customer Reviews:
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Excessive Overdosing Can Increase Flammability Of Cotton-Containing Garments. Do Not Use This Product On Children's Sleepwear Or Other Garments Labeled As Flame Resistant As It May Reduce Flame Resistance.
Water, Quaternary Ammonium Compound, Glutaral, Lactic Acid, Calcium Chloride
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you go out, you don't want to smell like your laundry (or roses, or lilacs, or whatever), especially if you want your cologne or your perfume to be noticed instead.
This softener has NO scent and gets my laundry as soft as it's ever been.
1 1/4" x 6" with printed logo "THE GRIPPER... Helps prevent leaks", securing the cap, but not effective if the cap is not tightened all the way. Called customer Service... Amazon refunded, exceeding my expectations. Thanks
In any case, this seems to work well although I don't have anything to compare it first hand.
I have been using a blue liquid for over 30 years. It became hard to find. The large size with the push button spout of the blue liquid was always collapsing the container. The last one developed a crack in it and blue liquid ran out of the cabinet, inside the cabinet, down the side of the dryer and all over the floor. That was it!!!
I decided it was time to try the ALL clear scent free laundry detergent. Glad I did!!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.