Customer Questions & Answers

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Please enter a question.

Sort by
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
No, of course not. That is the whole point of using 12%. It will not harm the wood at all. The only thing harming the wood siding is the mold. I use it in the attic and it's not really bad there. I did catch it early before mold damage occurred. The nice thing about the 12% is the wood looks a lot better a few days lat… see more No, of course not. That is the whole point of using 12%. It will not harm the wood at all. The only thing harming the wood siding is the mold. I use it in the attic and it's not really bad there. I did catch it early before mold damage occurred. The nice thing about the 12% is the wood looks a lot better a few days later. If the mold is heavy enough, the mold will start bubbling once the Hydrogen Peroxide starts killing it. That;s a good thing. You may have to reapply in a couple of days if it is still showing.
BTW, one thing you can do to assess the mold damage is the screw driver test. If the screw driver can easily penetrate into the wood siding, then 12% Hydrogen Peroxide may just be too late to save it. If at that point, remove the siding and re-evaluate the mold damage. If the underlying wood is still OK, replace the siding. Hope this helps. see less
No, of course not. That is the whole point of using 12%. It will not harm the wood at all. The only thing harming the wood siding is the mold. I use it in the attic and it's not really bad there. I did catch it early before mold damage occurred. The nice thing about the 12% is the wood looks a lot better a few days later. If the mold is heavy enough, the mold will start bubbling once the Hydrogen Peroxide starts killing it. That;s a good thing. You may have to reapply in a couple of days if it is still showing.
BTW, one thing you can do to assess the mold damage is the screw driver test. If the screw driver can easily penetrate into the wood siding, then 12% Hydrogen Peroxide may just be too late to save it. If at that point, remove the siding and re-evaluate the mold damage. If the underlying wood is still OK, replace the siding. Hope this helps.

Stefan Grieb
· March 30, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
NEVER swallow this. "Food grade" just means that they didn't add anything else in it. It doesn't mean you should add it to food. Even drinking 3% can cause foaming at the mouth. This one is 4x more potent.
Tori
· May 27, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
12% is pretty strong. You don't want it coming in contact with your bare skin or breathe the fumes from it. I wouldn't use it at full strength for cleaning vinyl.
SSM
· July 20, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
Per the bottle, yes
Michelle Calvin
· January 15, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
30 days
Kyle
· May 6, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
Perhaps, but you would have to be sure that all the plants and animals are out of the room/house for several hours. High concentration hydrogen peroxide is hell on your eyes and mucus membranes (nose, sinuses, lungs ...).
mark Saunders
· May 7, 2022
  • 0
    vote

    votes
Answer:
Dental professionals say 1.5% for mouthwash. I have used 3% food grade for years. Before this I used regular peroxide but that has nasty stabilisers.
Balancr
· April 13, 2022