Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24, 2K, Pan & Tilt, Indoor Security Camera, Wi-Fi Plug-in Camera, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Night Vision, Motion Tracking, HomeBase not Compatible
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
|Special Feature||Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your IndoorCam to Apple HomeKit (download our HomeKit User guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360° horizontally or tilt it 96° vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
There is a newer model of this item:
From the brand
Compare with similar items
| || |
eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24, 2K Security Indoor Camera Pan & Tilt, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with a 32GB microSD Card, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Homebase not Compatible
eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with Wi-Fi, IP Camera, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Motion Tracking, HomeBase Not Required (Renewed)
Eufy Security 1080P Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with Wi-Fi, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Motion Tracking, HomeBase Not Required. (Renewed)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||2.97 x 2.97 x 4.21 inches||—||2.97 x 2.97 x 4.21 inches||2.97 x 2.97 x 4.21 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||3 MP||2K, 1080p||2K, 1080p||1080p|
Know When You Are Needed
The built-in AI notifies you of excessive noise levels so you know when your little one needs some attention.
As soon as motion is detected the camera will start recording and push a notification in case you want to see what is happening.
Only receive the alerts which matter. Customize the area in which detection takes place to suit your home.
Sight at Night
Keep an eye on any room, even in low light settings.
Communicate From Your Camera
Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
Instant Mobile Alerts
Notifies you in seconds when suspicious motions are detected.
Dual Storage Options
Store your data and recordings: locally with an extra SD card (not included) or in the cloud.
Follows the Action
When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object.
|eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24||eufy Security Solo IndoorCam C24||eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam C22||eufy Security SoloCam E40||SoloCam L20||SoloCam S40|
|Power Supply||5V/2A, 6.7ft Cable||5V/2A, 6.7ft Cable||5V/1A, 20ft Cable||Built-in Battery, 4 Months||Built-in Battery, 4 Months||Built-in Battery, 4 Months, Unlimited solar power with integrated solar panel|
|Weather Resistance||Indoor use only||Indoor use only||Outdoor & Indoor||IP65 Weatherproof||IP67 Weatherproof||IP67 Weatherproof|
|Night Vision||IR (32.8ft)||IR (32.8ft)||IR (32.8ft) Color (10ft)||IR (32.8ft)||IR (32.8ft) Color (10ft)||IR (32.8ft) Color (10ft)|
|Storage||Local, cloud, NAS (RTSP)||Local, cloud, NAS (RTSP)||Local, cloud, NAS (RTSP)||Local Storage(2 Months)||Local Storage(2 Months)||Local Storage(2 Months)|
|Included microSD Card||Not included||Not included||Not included||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported|
|Recording Method||24/7 & Event||24/7 & Event||24/7 & Event||24/7 & Motion Activated||24/7 & Motion Activated||24/7 & Motion Activated|
|AI Detection||Human, Pet, Crying||Human, Pet, Crying||Human, Pet, Crying||Human, Face Detection||Human, Face Detection||Human, Face Detection|
|Smart Integration||HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant||HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant|
eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24
Protects You, Your Family, and Your Privacy
Every eufy Security product is engineered to ensure your security data is kept private. Have peace of mind that you will have a secure record of everything that happens around your home.
Know When You Are Needed
The built-in AI notifies you of excessive noise levels so you know when your little one needs some attention.
Only receive the alerts that matter. Customize the area in which detection takes place to suit your home.
Sight at Night
Advanced night vision allows you to keep an eye on any room, even in low light.
Get a full view of the entire room at the press of a button.
1x eufy Security Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt, 1x USB Adapter, 1x USB Cable, 1x Mounting Bracket, 1x Screw Pack, 1x Quick Start Guide
HomeBase not compatible
Requires MicroSD card (not included)
Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connections
Upgrade firmware to v.184.108.40.206 or newer
When opening HomeKit, users must add the device in the eufy Security app and then complete the activation process.
Does Solo IndoorCam P24 connect to eufyCam HomeBase?
No, it is a standalone product which connects to the user's home Wi-Fi network.
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The software needs work, I would love to be able to create zones of interest or a program but it doesn't have that. The sounds in the camera viewing are loud, but the camera itself moving, is not. There is also a loud click when the nightmode turns on, not sure if the camera makes that noise or its just on the recording. But if you are listening for sounds in the room, the camera makes it while watching.
There is no graphic on the screen showing the viewing angle or limits.
It does have a nice feature where you can hit 360 and it will spin around then go back to the original position.
There is a notification if there is someone in the room. But only when viewing the camera. If the app was open it will send the notification, but often it doesn't send me anything if it wasn't open. It seems intermittent.
Now the good and bad - I can access this camera anywhere on any network. Which is good, I can view my house from my hotel room and move it around... But that also means it has to go through their network which means:
1. If the cable is out, I can't access the camera (I haven't tried that yet but it makes sense). There is no way to switch it to just MY OWN network.
2. Because it goes to their base first, its not really protected. While they claim its encoded, they have the decryption key and anything can be hacked. So don't be naked in front of this camera.
3. Because it has to go to home base, the keys are often not all responsive. So like in the morning, I was trying to move it but couldn't because it lagged or something. But at midnight it moved around without any effort at all. So if a lot are using their system, you may not be getting a responsive touch.
I'm also not seeing where it stores the videos on the card.
And it also bugs me that there is no way to disable the very obvious light on the front of this thing. If its hidden, you can totally see that light.
The tracking works pretty well but its not smart. So like if I have it on and I put a hand in the screen, it does nothing. If there is a head, it will track it, but if I quickly jump back out of view, it stops tracking. I haven't tried the sound alert yet.
The controls are jerky, I want a smooth transition, this is more like a pump the gas, pump the breaks sort of movement. Hard to fine tune it.
Its a good camera for the price, does a lot, but has some issues.
a few things I learned.
1. If you lose connection to the net, you can't use this camera. If the site is down, too bad, if they go out of business, you can't use this camera. There is no option to have it on your own network only, everything has to go through them.
Which also means that if there is lag and there is a lot of lag, your camera lags. So like if there was a person in the room, and you wanted to spin the camera, it may not respond at all. I've had that issue with the night vision turning on and off.
2. The motion works but not well. Its not smart. If you quickly run under it you can move behind it fast. If you are static in the picture and move your hand, it focuses on the hand or the movement. If you are in frame and move out of frame fast, it stays in that position and then in 30 sec then it goes back. But it doesn't look in the direction you left in. I think it should rotate a bit if it lost the prey.
3. If you set motion to everything, it catches invisible dust flakes, even on the lower positions. I kept getting alerts it was annoying. And if you have a black out period on your phone, it won't show you that someone was seen unless you look at the camera in the app.
4. YOU MUST HAVE A PHONE TO USE THIS CAMERA. They don't have a PC app, only a phone.
Would I get another one of these cameras? No. I would look for something that used my own internal private network with the option of using the cloud. I don't like the thought that someone could hack the line and become an intermediate. And as much as they say they respect my privacy, the thought that my signal is traveling across to who even knows where, does bother me. And it bugs me that there is a lot of lag in the system. I won't change my rating, because the camera does work, it has a nice picture. I do wish I could turn on the night vision as an exclusive option, I can only turn it off.
I use this as a way to see my shop, printer, etc. As a security camera, I would probably choose something else. Not to mention that I think if someone were to scan the bar code on the bottom, they would probably have a feed too.
Bottom line: Relatively good for a "no subscription" service but camera feature disparity (every camera seems to have one feature but not another, so annoying), the absolute worst cloud recording and very poor web interface makes this a NOT RECOMMEND review as a system. Individual Cameras are decent otherwise if you're doing a one camera thing.
Eufy Cloud Recording service - Does not support all (or many cameras). 2K cameras downgraded to 1080p with Cloud Recording (Seriously, WTF). Only cameras with an SD Card slot can bypass cloud recording. So non-SD Card slot cameras get forced onto 1080p recording whether you like it or not. (WTF!), Not recommended, don't even test it out. Some cameras you'll be locked into 1080p recording, Most cameras don't even support it. Waste of money.
Eufy Dual Cam Doorbell Battery - Works well enough, My 24/7 old Nestcam pointed through the window proved it misses some events. Over exposed video causing the sky to lack clarity but more importantly, poor capturing license plate info. Uses the homebase 2 which includes 8GB storage. Kinda crap. No SD Slot option. The SD slot Eufy cameras opens 24/7 recording this does not have that option. Does not work with Cloud Recording. Dual camera is a killer feature but its very Beta right now and a hose box I have is being detected as a package all the time. So many false positives. Max detection range is very short. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 this replaced would catch people who walk by. They are ignored even on the max setting. Using Alexa Show's to view on button push with this is very unreliable but so was the Ring. Still no two way talk. Using the Alexas as a doorbell works well and had no issues as of yet. Notifications are a little disappointing with this and all Eufy cameras as the three options are No pic, First empty then second with pic and with Pic but barely works. Basically if you want consistency, you're going to have to pick the second option and get two notifications for each event. Battery performance kills my former Ring Doorbell. 8 days, 214 detected events and at 83%. If you're totally against paying for a subscription cloud recording service, this isn't terrible. But if you are willing, then you should skip this.
Eufy Pro 2C Camera: Requires a homebase. No SD Card slot, no 24/7 recording option. Forced downgrade to 1080p with cloud recording subscription, no option to opt out (WTF!). Mounting options kinda suck. Screw in the back of the unit and screw in a fairly cheap plastic mount. Feels very easy to steal or vandalize, just screw it off. Can't read license plates 20ft away. Low frame rates may be part of the reason. Video quality is pretty good, lacks the resolution to capture large writing. Weak spotlight, won't even use it. Notifications have the same issue as the Dual doorbell. 3 days with many events went 100%>83% battery (Not great). Not recommended. I should return this....
Eufy SoloCam S40 Solar Battery Camera: Nice surprise. Installed in a location where there's plenty of sunlight and it seems to keep this charged at 98-100% battery, even after 7 days. Graph says 2724 mah charged, 1.9 days of solar charging but YMMV. Very Bright Spotlight. Color Night vision with spotlight is more like it doesn't need night vision because of the spotlight. No SD Card Slot, so no 24/7 recording. Has 8GB internal storage. 7 days with many events is using half that already. Might be a problem. Connects directly to your wifi and wifi signal quality will affect video quality. Doesn't support cloud recording so no issue with getting kicked down to 1080p but you'll never have the option. Video Quality is good otherwise. Needs to do better detecting humans vs dogs. Thinks my dog is human. Seems to be a keeper even with the pitfalls.
Eufy Indoor Cam C24 and Pan/Tilt P24: These two cameras seem like the same except the P24 has Pan and tilt. Picture quality is good, wired and needs power, has SD card slot for 24/7 recording. SD Card negates cloud storage so you can 2k record with the SD Card but cloud still downgrades you to 1080p. At least you can get out of cloud recording by just recording to the SD Card. Motion Tracking on the Pan/tilt camera works well when it works. Often needs calibrating. Thats bad. I wish there was a Go home after x minutes feature. It says it does but never seems to and with the need to calibrate every few days it kinda sucks. Geofencing doesn't work well. I want to turn off the camera when I'm home and turn it on but it continues to record throughout. Pan/Tilt is 360 degree so it can capture all around it. Tough to mount this to use it effectively as I don't really want it in the middle of a room. These are the cheapest cameras and they're fairly full featured. If you are only getting a camera or two for inside, this isn't bad at all.
Overall, I like many of the cameras individually but I despise the cameras as a system. It's like there's 20 departments at Eufy/Anker in competition with each other and was told to make a camera. It's all so different and even the newer cameras are missing things that the older cameras used to have and vice versa. Odd. Hard to recommend if you're looking for many cameras to secure your house. I really wish the new Nest cameras worked on the old app. That app was perfect and their cameras are outstanding but the new Google Home Nest experience is absolutely a mess now. Ring's App experience is wonderful but the camera hardware is left wanting. I haven't tried Arlo mainly because they're a bit expensive. Blink seems too low quality for my liking based on other reviews. It's really a tough time to want to upgrade your security cameras right now. I will probably live with the quirks and weaknesses that Eufy cameras have right now and hope much of it can be solved by software updates. Not holding my breath though and probably will upgrade in a few years when i see improvement in the segment.
Figured I'd try a firmware update to see if it was a bug that needed fixing, but after watching it 'update' the firware to 99% over 10 minutes of time, it fails, saying that I should check the connection to the camera. I tried to contact support, but they weren't much help.
Without the motion/sound detection, this camera is pretty useless unless you plan on watching the live feed constantly.
***Update: I was able to resolve the problems I was having by removing/replacing the micro SD card. After replacing the card, the problem seems to be resolved. Updating my rating to 4 stars.