Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2021 release
Enhance your purchase
- Latest generation of our best-selling Fire TV device - 50% more powerful than the 2nd generation for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Less clutter, more control - Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. All-new preset buttons get you to favorite apps quickly. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps - Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes - With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV - Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Use the Guide button to see what's available and when.
- Free TV - Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
We want you to know
Fire TV Stick does not support 4K streaming. If this feature interests you, we recommend Fire TV Stick 4K.
Dolby Atmos is available on select Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+ titles when connected to compatible equipment.
Compare Fire TV streaming devices
|Price||From: $29.99||From: $39.99||From: $39.99||From: $119.99|
|Included remote||Alexa Voice Remote Lite||Alexa Voice Remote (3rd Gen)||Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen)||Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen)|
|Remote with TV controls (power/volume buttons)||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Audio support||HDMI passthrough of Dolby-encoded audio||Dolby Atmos Audio||Dolby Atmos Audio||Dolby Atmos Audio|
|Best for||Streaming essentials||Streaming essentials plus TV control||Vivid 4K Ultra HD streaming||Hands-free voice control of entertainment|
|Hands-free with Alexa||✔️|
|Picture quality||Up to 1080p Full HD with support for HDR, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG||Up to 1080p Full HD with support for HDR, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG||Up to 4K Ultra HD with support for HDR, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision||Up to 4K Ultra HD with support for HDR, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision|
|Storage||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter||✔️||✔️||✔️||Full Ethernet support|
Certified for Humans
Certified for Humans products are smart devices for non-experts. Stress-free, no patience needed devices. Connecting to Alexa is quick and easy—even the software updates are automatic. All Certified for Humans devices meet a high standard and customers love them because they’re surprisingly simple. Learn more here.
Simple to set up and use
1. Plug Fire TV Stick directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender.
2. Plug into wall outlet.
3. Connect to internet and enjoy.
Every day is an earth day
You don’t have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We considered sustainability in the design of this device. Here’s how:
50% post-consumer recycled plastics in streaming media player
20% post-consumer recycled plastics in the remote
Cable and adapter not included.
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power Mode when it goes to sleep. Learn more here.
97% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fiber-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.