Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2022
The media could not be loaded.
 Please see my video for full view of the label. If you find this helpful, please give it a thumbs up. Thanks. :)

Yes... it's food grade, but it does say "Do not ingest" on the label (probably due to insurance reasons in case people don't dilute it properly).

Looks like a nice product. We plan on using this (diluted) for our microgreens to control mold and help with seed germination. Also plan to use this (diluted) on plants in the garden to control powdery mildew.
21 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink