Pros: 1. I do think it gets out the stain and breaks down the urine well. 2. Customer service is absolutely wonderful. I love that they sent detailed instructions, which I think even if the product doesn't work, the prepatory process that they suggest you follow helps tremendously, regardless.
Neutral: 1. Some people say that the product "bleached" the carpet. This also happened to me. But the thing is, urine can also bleach carpet. So...I am not convinced that the bleaching is 100% related to the product. Remember, correlation is not causation. Subnote: After the product had done it's job, I followed it with a diluted pine-sol and hydrogen peroxide mixture for reasons I'll explain soon. I do believe this majorly lessened/removed the pinky tinged "bleach" spots.
Cons: 1. Holy crap, my respiratory system. I do NOT know why this isn't mentioned in more reviews, but I could not just sit and spray this. I had to use a cloth to cover my face, or even better not breathe at all while using this. This product obviously diffuses through the air when you use it, and even when I'm not close, I cough and it hurts my lungs SO BAD. The first time, I wasn't prepared for it, and I coughed so much I nearly threw up. That being said, I'm quite resilient to chemicals (I'm the dumb person that isn't bothered by using lysol in enclosed spaces.) I've breathed in a lot of aerosols. I've even been in a tear gas chamber. This stuff is no joke. I don't know what exactly it is that causes the issue, but there is SOMETHING that irritates my respiratory system for up to 20 minutes after use. 2. The smell? I say this as a question because maybe some people are not bothered by this. Go smell a bottle of ground cloves, and that is exactly what this smells like, except like...heavier. I used to smoke clove cigarettes, and this reminds me of the same feeling in my lungs and smell. So...this may not be a con for you. But it was too heavy for me, which is the diluted pine-sol and hydrogen peroxide came in. It very quickly neutralized the smell and I was able to tolerate the experience much more. 3. I think it's a little costly for all the cons.
All in all, I believe the product does what it says it does. I'm torn between 3 and 4 stars. Really, I'd give it a 3.5. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again, but I don't don't think everybody has the coughing fits that I'm having from this. If that wasn't the case, I might feel differently. But it could just be some personal allergy.