Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! We got this for our puppy French Bulldog, my husband and I went to set it up when my finger came in contact with something RAZOR sharp, thank goodness I wasn’t making a sweeping motion, otherwise it would have sliced me open! Upon further inspection, there were many, many more razor sharp edges. This literally could be deadly to any animal left alone and unattended due to the possibility of many lacerations. I am shocked this is even still on the market and will be calling Amazon about removal of this product!!!
633 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink