Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 8, 2022
I got this to use after my Permanent Pacemaker Surgery to help clean myself as I can't take showers because of my multiple allergies to chemicals & Fragrances (chlorine in our water).

I have MCAS and when I am around anything with a fragrance (smell) I can go into Anaphylaxis!!!

When I ordered this product in the description it didn't say Anything about a fragrance.
Upon opening this you are hit with an Overwhelming Chemical Fragrance that is just Horrible!!! I nearly went into a Severe Allergic Reaction and I immediately sealed it and haven't used it since.

I don't know how you could use this on an infant. The smell is so horrible.

Please be careful what you use on yourself and your children.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink