Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2022
Do NOT use around animals or babies. My two cats got sick after using this, took them to the vet and they asked if I used this specific product, I was confused but admitted to doing so, they said they get animals in here all the time because of this product and unfortunately some don't make it. I was lucky that I got mine into the vet in time. They also said babies are put in the hospital because of it. It's very toxic, don't buy it!!!.
2 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink