Top critical review
It’s actually pretty nice but because of the very very very shoddy ...
Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2016
I am giving this product a one star. Not because of the product itself. It’s actually pretty nice but because of the very very very shoddy assembly instructions. Step2 should be ashamed. My ask is if they put up a video of someone assembling it. The cost to them would be negligible. Also written instructions help clarify your shoddy picture work.
Some instructions for those of you at home.Have a drill handy. The holes you will be using are NOT pre drilled. That part confused me for a bit too. Keep a Philips handy as well. The drill can only get you 90% of the way thru and you also may need to angle the screws a little bit. Get a 2nd person.
1. You need a 4 inch wood block? Hey guys most people don’t have this. A rubber mallet instead of a hammer and wood block works here instead fyi.
2. pic 3 Could be more clear which side is up.
3. Pic 5. The screws attaching are on the green thing into part c and on the yellow thing into part c. That pic also makes it seem like part c is at an angle. It is not. It also suggest the screws at an angle. They don’t really need to be. One helpful hint. Get it tight upfront. Don’t go back later and tighten.
4. Pic 8,. Look at the box to figure out which side is slide and which is stairs.
5. Pics 9 and 10. Yup flip it upside down. This part you actually do have to angle (even though manual doesn’t say to angle it …like it does on the ones that don’t really need angled) the screwed and you’re basically trying to get them to attach to the slide and steps from underneath.
6. pic 11-13. Look at box to figure out which hole goes on which end
7. pic 14. it’s not clear but the hand is PUSHING in the nails. Push them in first and then hammer to get them fully in but pushing gets them 98% of the way there.
8. pic 16 put nails in first and then attach.
9. pic 22 A drill won’t work, use a screwdriver