Top critical review
Falls way short of all the positive reviews
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2018
As many overwhelmingly positive reviews as this got, I really expected way more. I suspect though now having seen this first hand, that most of these reviews just considered mainly the price because there is a lot more here to dislike. I've included lots of photos that show these glaring faults.
1. The inconsistent finish from one spoon to the next. It is so bad, the reflections on the back of the bowl were noticeably distorted and foggy. You'll notice that especially at the tip of the bowl/spoon where the reflection seems to be "stretched."
2. The obviously magnetic bowl portion (tested with a fridge magnet) indicates high amounts of regular steel and a thin layer of stainless steel. This thin layer will pit and rust with use over time easily.
3. The rough edges on the bowl edges. Not rough enough to cut your lip on, but rough enough that it caught on microfibre kitchen towel.
4. Same roughness on the handle, especially the ends. The ends will catch on microfibre kitchen towels that I use.
5. The sides of the spoon was not only pitted, but unfinished.
There are better deals than this without all the suspect quality and fatal problems. I would avoid this altogether unless you were looking for disposable spoons.