Top critical review
Warning: DO NOT TRUST! EDIT: Site is now up and running don't know about CS.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 13, 2018
At the time I write this someone mentioned they went to the website and found it functional and working. I did so myself and it is indeed now working and functional. This does not in anyway change my opinion with regards to the complete and utter lack of customer service and the sheer shoddiness of the product that I received and had to return. Original Review below.
Will never purchase from this company again, nor will I ever recommend it to anyone I know. In fact I will tell everyone I know and complete strangers on the street to avoid purchasing anything from Namoi Home. Here's the reasons why.
1. The day my shipment was to arrive, I received an amazon message center message from the seller stating if I had any problems, to contact them by email first, before leaving a review. (Understandable.) Problem with this was there was no email listed in the message.
2. Shipment arrived, so easy to put together, it's literally unfolding it, and screwing on four little caps to hold metal legs up. So easy. (Best and only good thing about this. Also one of the wrong things.
3. First night, it squeaked. Alot. I mean.. A LOT. I have a one year old boxer that would jump in and out of it at the foot. Everytime he did, it'd squeak.
4. I wake up the next morning, the small metal bars that are thinner than a pencil? Already bent out along the upper half. Main bars? Still okay. I shrugged it off.
5. Second night, even more squeaking. I wake up, and feel like I'm a little closer to the floor, I check, and sure enough, the main bar on the outside running the length of the bed? Bowing down.
6. Here comes the nightmare. I attempt to call Naomi home's phone number listed with amazon. I get voice mail. I attempt to call the next day, (bars are bent even more.) Voice mail for the AM attempt at 10:30. I attempt that afternoon at 2. Voicemail. I attempt to send them a message with amazon's message center. No reply.
7. A month after purchasing, the support bars at the head and foot of the bed, that are supposed to keep the legs stable near the middle? Have fallen off. One of the middle legs, and the middle support bar for the middle legs? Has fallen completely off. So now laying down requires crates underneath to prop it up, But you still slope to the side thanks to that. AND IT STILL SQUEAKS!
All in all, I tried for a month to get in touch with this company. I even looked up their webpage with google. It's a fun trip. Do it yourself, Naomi homes, you get a beautiful website opening up for you to look at. Problem is, that's all it is, A PICTURE of a website. It's a Jpg there is no links to click on, nothing, it's just one little picture. And honestly, it looks like another furniture company's picture with the name of the company changed to Naomi throughout.
All in all, if you want a decent bed frame, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ONE. Go to Olee Sleep or another vendor, DO NOT buy Naomi home, you will be flushing your money down the drain.