Top critical review
This product cost me over $2,000 in vet bills!
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 29, 2020
My cat had a terrible reaction to this supposedly "non-toxic" product. I wrote the company about my situation a week ago still with no response. Therefore, why NOT make a review telling my story & saving someone else's pet from any sort of life threatening circumstances.
So last week I had to rush my healthy four and a half year old cat to an emergency vet at 4:00am due to the nature of this product. The product was sprayed and scrubbed well into some carpetting in a spare room of my apartment. The cleaner had air dried thoroughly for about two hours before my animal came into contact with it. Not much longer after the fact he was found under my sofa with a bloody nose and crossed eyes, limp and fatigued. His claws were brown, his white furry cheeks were flushed, and he had a high fever. He was in the ICU overnight and had to have two baths back after back because the product got in his face and irritated his fur and left eye. THE VET SAID HE STILL SMELLED LIKE THE PRODUCT AFTER BOTH BATHS.
He was on 5 different medications for almost the entire week, right now just on medicated eyedrops. He's had to get his bloodwork done twice since the incident and he has an eye appointment the day after tomorrow. There is a small red line going through his left eye and the vet isn't sure if and when it will go away.
Bottom line, I've had to pay over $2,000 now all because of this TOXIC $20 product that doesn't even publically display it's ingredient list on its own website. Suspicious much? Pet poison control couldn't even figure out this product with the lack of information given which is the biggest RED FLAG of all. I wish I NEVER bought this product and just sticked to safe natural cleaning products that I know and trust. Saying that this product "may" be a sensitive product to cats is an extreme understatement. Shame on this company.