Top positive review
Rundown of all the flavors
Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019
This is a natural gum, so don’t expect it to have everlasting flavor. However, the peppermint lasts a bit longer, and never gets tough after chewing for a long time. Here’s the rundown on all the PUR gum flavors:
1. Coolmint: Has a light mint flavor. This flavor typically is nice for kids, and those who don’t like an overpowering taste of mint. Sometimes, I get really tough batches that are hard to chew, so I occasionally purchase this. This is the cheapest PUR gum on the market.
2. Spearmint: This is not only my opinion, but lots of family members and friends. I don’t know what happened to this flavor, but it tastes like mint gummies, and has a CHEMICAL aftertaste, it reminds me of spearmint toothpaste. I thought it was only me, but other people were saying it did in fact taste like CHEMICAL. If you like the taste of mint gummies, go ahead and purchase it.
3. Wintergreen: This gum tastes like really strong mint, and has a strong, spicy, kick to it. I would recommend chewing this if you’re out and had a tuna sandwich for lunch, it really freshens your breath. This is the MOST expensive PUR gum on the market.
4. Bubblegum: This has a typical bubblegum taste, but I will say that the flavor runs out faster than any of the others. Nothing much to say here.
5. Pomegranate Mint: This is the strangest flavor, and has an interesting taste. It’s supposed to taste like pomegranate, but it tastes just like GREEN TEA! It has a burst of fruity flavor for the first 30 seconds, and then tastes like tea.
6. Chocolate Mint: It actually just tastes like mint gum, with a very light, unnoticeable taste of chocolate. Just tastes minty.
7. Cinnamon: This has the LONGEST lasting flavor of them all! If you have about 3, the flavor will last for about an hour, which is surprising. It has a strong cinnamon taste, and is moderately spicy.
8. Peppermint: Has a really strong peppermint flavor. This one’s my favorite. The gums tends to stay soft, and is not very spicy.