Top critical review
Wasn't able to use due to the Overwhelming Chemical Fragrance
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 8, 2022
I got this to use after my Permanent Pacemaker Surgery to help clean myself as I can't take showers because of my multiple allergies to chemicals & Fragrances (chlorine in our water).
I have MCAS and when I am around anything with a fragrance (smell) I can go into Anaphylaxis!!!
When I ordered this product in the description it didn't say Anything about a fragrance.
Upon opening this you are hit with an Overwhelming Chemical Fragrance that is just Horrible!!! I nearly went into a Severe Allergic Reaction and I immediately sealed it and haven't used it since.
I don't know how you could use this on an infant. The smell is so horrible.
Please be careful what you use on yourself and your children.