Top critical review
Low quality and narrow opening at top
Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2021
I really wanted to like this learning tower but it has some deal breaker issues for me so I'll be returning it.
- Quality is not that great. The material is fake wood (think cheaper IKEA wood products) so one of the slats split at the top and bottom as I was screwing it in. (see photo)
- The main issue is, the opening at the top is really narrow. It is about 8.5 inches which is pretty tight. For reference my is toddler 23 months and 23 lbs. Because the opening is small, as she climbs up, she keeps bumping her head on the bar. There isn't much room for error here and as you know, toddlers are still figuring out coordination.
- Very slippery. The item is pretty heavy so your child may/may not slide as they climb (depending on your floor) so you'll need to cut and attach rubber bottoms to keep it in place.
- Minor but the paint was done in the area that painted their grey color because you can see some of the mist got on the white tower.
- The company didn't send a manual so I had to use product photo to assemble. Pretty straight forward though.
- One of the cheaper towers on Amazon.