Top positive review
Love This Mascara
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 13, 2019
I used to have thick and long lashes. Sadly, with age, my lashes are thinning and seem almost invisible. I have issues applying false lashes, so I am always looking for mascaras that go on without clumping and really work. I think I may have found a winner with this one. here's why:
1. This mascara has a "comb-like" wand. Normally I hate these as this type of applicator never, ever seems to get any product on my lashes and I end up pretending I have mascara on. I prefer the brush wand. However, this mascara has the comb-like wand and it really, truly works. It grabs each lash and put enough product on to where I can actually see my lashes. I was shocked by this and love it!
2. I was afraid this would clump, but it hasn't. It makes my lashes look like the length I had when I much younger. It doesn't do a lot for volume, but I really like the length.
3. It stays all day. No flaking or doing a disappearing act. I have noticed some slight smudging, and it does seem to take a bit more time to dry, but not that big a deal.
There were a couple of things that are a little less than good:
1. It takes a bit to dry. I cannot just do multiple coats at once. I need to apply a coat, wait a few seconds and then apply another coat. However, this mascara coats so well, I seldom need to apply additionaly coats.
2. I use micellar water to remove my eye make-up, and it takes a few more swipes to make certain this mascara is fully removed. Sometimes I need to use a second cotton pad. Overall, it's a small annoyance.
I really do like this mascara - I haven't been this happy with a mascara for quite some time!