Top critical review
not worth the money, many problem
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2022
Many problems with this rear view mirror camera system.
1) GPS quits working over and over. Have to disconnect and reconnect the cable.
2) 24H Parking Surveillance & Time-Lapse quits recording after first Time-Lapse video.
3) When the memory fills up it does not overwrite even though I disabled the G sensor so there is no locked videos. Have to format card over and over
4) The G-sensor it too sensitive. When set to its lowest sensitivity it activates all time while driving down the road.
5) When the G-sensor is activated the video that is being recorded gets locked and it does not stop locking the video until you manually push the button to stop it from locking the video. I had to disable the G-sensor because the video was being locked all the time and filled my 256GB card.
The only thing that work is recording video while driving. But then there is problem #3 above.
I hope that a software update can be installed to fix the G-Sensory sensitivity and to stop locking the video maybe 10 minutes after a collision is detected, because it detects many false collisions, so it doesn't fill the memory card with locked video.
I purchased 2 of these mirrors. They both have the same problem in 2 different cars.