unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate with Tray and Cushion, Mesh Dog Kennels with Double Doors, End Table Dog House, Small Medium Large Dog Crate Indoor Use for Living Room
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||37"L x 23"W x 26"H|
|Special Feature||Airy, Removable, Durable, Comfortable|
About this item
- DURABLE MEDIUM DOG CRATE: Designed with mesh and durable pressed wood. Perfect for small dogs. It is roomy to walk around. Please note that the pressed wood is not chew-proof. Recommended for trained dogs.
- ELEGANT & DUAL-PURPOSE: This is a nice piece of furniture that also serves as a dog crate. Appear as an elegant side table, end table, and nightstand. A great way to multi-use and show your decorative side to make your home stand out! Your choice of home creativity!
- WIDE TOP: Durable top provides smooth wideness to add your choice of home décor such as a small/medium plant, magazines, family picture frames and night lamps with a capacity of 150lbs for the top only.
- COMFORTABLE CUSHION & REMOVABLE TRAY: Dense heavyweight cushion is soft and comfortable. Also, we have provided a plastic tray on the bottom, which collects dirt, pee, hair to maintain a clean environment for pets easily.
- VENTILATION & FULL VIEW: Ventilation at its personal best with a full view for pet to enjoy some peaceful time as they can see you and you can enjoy watching them rest in style. Comfy for pet nap time.
Customer ratings by feature
From the brand
Why do you need a dog kennel?
- Dog needs a comfortable and private own space to rest and relax;
- Your dog will feel safer in the dog crate if there are strangers at your home;
- The kennel is the best tool to teach dogs how to be alone and not prone to separation anxiety;
- Effectively prevent dogs from destroying your home when you are away.
Why do you choose the furniture-style dog crate?
- Blends in with your home without feeling obtrusive or cluttered;
- Also works for you. With a spacious top, it doubles as an end table or bedside table. Have saved money on a piece of furniture.
Advice for Use
Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
Be gentle, and gradually acquaint your puppy or dog with his new home.
Remove your dog's collar, tags, and leads before he goes in his crate.
|Matching Pet Bowls||Chew-Proof Dog Crate||Pet Bunk Bed for Dogs and Cats||Waterproof Pee Pad||144inches Extra Wide Dog Gate||Pet Ramp|
|Functions||Perfect for feeding your pet with food and water.||A cozy place to rest and relax for your dog.||The Bunk Bed allows for up to two pets to use the bunk at once.||Not let a drop of your puppies pee reach the crate or floor.||Keep your dog in the area of your home you desire.||Perfect solution to allow your pets to easily hop up and down.|
- Product Dimensions : 37.01 x 23.74 x 26.38 inches; 56.88 Pounds
- Item model number : UH5130
- Date First Available : December 7, 2020
- Manufacturer : unipaws
- ASIN : B08PTXDKDQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,733 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are made of pretty sturdy material although it is clear we will have to use inside latches as just the outside latch opens with a soft push. Not a deal breaker. My husband put it together in a short amount of time, I would say it is almost equal to an IKEA piece of furniture, although not quite as sturdy on the connectors.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase. I've perused "furniture crates" on the web for awhile and didn't really want to spend $1000+ for a custom built or larger crate. This works fine and makes me happy every time I look at it. I did end up exchanging the medium for the large. While my pups like to curl up and the Med fit, it wasn't enough for them to spread out due to the fact that part of the front is stationary and only the doors open. The other issue with the Medium is that is was pretty short. I have them up against a wall in both cases and they are a little too short to set decorative items on. (we have 12 ft ceilings - sorry not bragging) - but they ended up kinda dwarfed even with art work on the wall above them. Shorter ceilings might not be the same factor. Just trying to give you a full and honest review.
Overall I am super happy with my purchase. I bought one to try it out then bought three more so I'd have two for each room. Wouldn't have spent the money if I didn't think it was worth it. Good Luck!
It has a nice furniture quality and materials are good.
By Tiffany D. on October 5, 2022
By Ross L. on October 19, 2022